Mini Kelly question

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Would you ever use a mini Kelly for daytime? I am just wondering...I've been thinking about the chocolate mini I saw at SF on Saturday. It was gorgeous but didn't really say "evening" to me. So, could you use it as a daytime clutch? Could you use chocolate for evening? Or should I just stick with the plan and get black? :girlsigh:

2. we are talking about the mini kelly bag 20cm the classic style not the clutch. well while i can see the clutches worn daytime a petit kelly is really an evening abg for me and may look diplaced when carried trhough the day but tha is just me

3. I pretty much agree with Lilach, but don't let us influence you. You need to have your own style and wear/use what you feel. It is what makes you special! That is my feeling.

4. I think it would make an excellent "luncheon bag"! If you love it, go for it!

5. Thank you! I am thinking that since I would want to use it for evening as well I should probably get black...but the chocolate was so pretty. :girlsigh: Maybe I should save the chocolate for a more daytime bag. :flowers:

6. I don't know if this helps, but here is a pic of Victoria Beckham with her mini Kelly @ CHANEL fashion show and from what it looks like, the show was held in day time:
    [​IMG]

7. actually it is nice for day if you normally do not carry much. ( I bought mine for evening) , it is great for restaurants that do not have "bag space" a great date bag, or for runing mini errands when a big bag is unneccessary.p.s. which mini kelly did you mean? mine is the 20cm rigide

8. that is not the mini kelly but the jpg kelly clutch that i would also wear daytime but the mini kelly not

9. I'm getting a little confused, Crochet you're referring to the Kelly pochette, as pictured with VB, am I correct?

10. me too
    the mini kelly is just a minature version of a regular kelly while the jpg kelly clutch looks like vb´s one and then there is also the kelly elan and kelly longue clutch :upsidedown:

11. :shame: Oops sorry...I was thinking of the JPG clutch like VB's! Thank you so much for the picture LV_addict! :love: That's gorgeous. :flowers:

12. Since you're talking about the JPG, the answer is YES! I would personally use it for the daytime. I tried one on at the boutique and you can put your daily essentials (except my umbrella). I think it would be a great lunchbag and would look so elegant in the evening.

I want one too!!! Someday ...

13. oh so then YES i love wearing clutches through the daytime sooo chic and the good thing about the jpg it has that emergency handly so you don´t have to hold it in your hand or tuck it unter your arm all the time

14. Absolutely - it would be perfect. I like it with Vicky B's outfit or a fab suit for lunches/parties...

15. Sorry again for mixing up the names. :blush: :blush: :blush: I am thinking black but in a textured leather. :tender:
    OK, wallet, then clutch, then I need to stop! :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice