Mini Kelly 2 or Kelly 25

I am waiting for a K25 but wondering if I should consider mini Kelly too. How does the size compare in terms of how much it fits to a Kelly Pochette? I have a Kelly Pochette but it's really small. Very cute though :smile:

Reactions: lalaland_H
I am waiting for a K25 but wondering if I should consider mini Kelly too. How does the size compare in terms of how much it fits to a Kelly Pochette? I have a Kelly Pochette but it's really small. Very cute though :smile:
Mini Kelly holds much less than a KP because of its thinner base, structured rigid sides, and smaller silhouette in general. I’m sure a search on the forum will bring up photo comparisons to judge.

Reactions: lalaland_H
i would go with the K25 first and then wait for mini kelly ii. both bags are gorgeous but K25 is such a great and versatile size especially in sellier. I carry it for day and evening and its a must have. I also think K25 is much harder to get @ the boutiques (at least in my store it is as its on everyone's wish list so if it comes your way, i would definitely take it!).

i would go with the K25 first and then wait for mini kelly ii. both bags are gorgeous but K25 is such a great and versatile size especially in sellier. I carry it for day and evening and its a must have. I also think K25 is much harder to get @ the boutiques (at least in my store it is as its on everyone's wish list so if it comes your way, i would definitely take it!).
Thank you! I am actually thinking about K25 in retourne though as I have K28 in Sellier. Another reason is because I think you can put more in if in Retourne. Not a wise chance to go with retourne?

My vote is on the mini kelly ii.

You can always get the k25 black Epsom down the road. Who knows how long the mini Kelly ii will be in production. I did read somewhere that the mini kelly might get discontinued, but it has yet to be. Grab it while it’s still in production. I doubt this size will still be made in 5-10 years, but then again with Hermès everything is so unpredictable.

Can you tell us what sizes you currently have in your collection? If you already own a 25 then I’d def request the mini Kelly. Also, keep in mind your lifestyle. Like how many others have said, the mini kelly doesn’t fit anything. I have 3, but what are we really carrying in our bags nowadays? Lol

Photos for reference:

Calvi, Smaller iPhone 11Pro with case on and H lipstick. This way it looks nice.
IMG_4489.jpeg

How I'm actually using it. Same phone without case, small divided jewelry pouch with cards/cash in one side and mini hand sanitizer (one of my kids loves the minis from Bath & Body Works) and a mask. Can fit DH's car key too.
IMG_2890.jpeg

IMPORTANT note about hand sanitizer: I always dump the colored sanitizer out and clean the mini bottle (you can twist the top off with a bit of effort), you do NOT want any colored sanitizer to get on the leather. What I have been doing is refilling them from one of the huge bottles of regular sanitizer, and I add essential oil to the huge bottle of sanitizer (usually lavender or rose) to make it smell nice without changing the color)

I went for a staycay (still waiting for the moment we can fly...) and saw this young lady at the check in counter wearing a Kelly mini II. Oh dear I’m finally intrigued by this mini piece because it’s BLUE (my fav color / bag color. Suspect it’s Deep Blue, in GHW) and she wore it with an amazone strap, loosely unclasped. I like how she rocks it. I’m not a fan of wearing it formally (not much my lifestyle to begin with).

I agree the capacity is really tiny, say compared to my Roulis mini which I can make it work.

I think k25 would still sound like one that will see more light than a K mini.

That being said, my wish list next is a Bleu Nuit GHW kelly20 (=

Hi! Is this the mini Kelly ?

Photos for reference:

Calvi, Smaller iPhone 11Pro with case on and H lipstick. This way it looks nice.
View attachment 5005469

How I'm actually using it. Same phone without case, small divided jewelry pouch with cards/cash in one side and mini hand sanitizer (one of my kids loves the minis from Bath & Body Works) and a mask. Can fit DH's car key too.
View attachment 5005468

IMPORTANT note about hand sanitizer: I always dump the colored sanitizer out and clean the mini bottle (you can twist the top off with a bit of effort), you do NOT want any colored sanitizer to get on the leather. What I have been doing is refilling them from one of the huge bottles of regular sanitizer, and I add essential oil to the huge bottle of sanitizer (usually lavender or rose) to make it smell nice without changing the color)

I really really want a mini Kelly for my 2nd quota. Any color, any hardware, any leather. How realistic is it to get a mini Kelly? In your experience, how long it took you? I buy the right items, jewelry, shoes, etc. Located in US.

Reactions: TeeCee77
I really really want a mini Kelly for my 2nd quota. Any color, any hardware, any leather. How realistic is it to get a mini Kelly? In your experience, how long it took you? I buy the right items, jewelry, shoes, etc. Located in US.
I would just mention it to your SA. I’m sure you have but just be patient and politely remind that’s what you’re hoping for. I’m not a VVVIP by any stretch and I’ve received good offers over the course of two years or so.