Mini Kelly 2 or Kelly 25

h<302

Mar 19, 2019
My wishlist item was a Kelly 25 Noir epsom with GHW. I spoke with my SA to follow up on getting a bag this term and she asked me if she gets a mini Kelly in black would I want it. I would love to have it but afraid it’ll ruin my chance at the K25...

To the ones that own both the mini Kelly and Kelly 25, which one do you reach for more? I can only get one. Also, which one is harder to get? Maybe get the harder to get first and wait for the other?

if you only want one go for K25 it can be day and night bag, I have Mini Kelly like TeeCeee77 said it holds nothing but super cute and I :heart: it .... I'm just lucky to get one ... my K25 is still in the making (SO) I choose size 25 because my SA said it's impossible to get in my home store.

Reactions: adb and h<302
I own both, and they have totally different functions... If you don't mind having waiting for the K25, I would take the mini now, and then get the K25 a bit later on. Assuming you don't mind two black kelly bags, and you're building up a collection.

Reactions: h<302 and mcpro
I have neither of them, but I want the Mini Kelly 2 as I prefer the dimensions (more east-west, while the K25 leans more towards squarish). I'd take the Mini Kelly without hesitation, then again the K25 was never on my wishlist.

I've seen the Mini in real and know that almost nothing fits, but it looks so cute and is perfect for the moments where you don't need more than card holder/wallet, keys and phone (as long as it's not a large one).

Mini kelly 2 fits - cards, cash, phone, tissue, sanitary pad, lippie, passport. perfect for me. I still want a K25 although I have a mini kelly 2. Sorry I am of no help but I think u need both. Mini kelly 2 is a perfect travel bag for me - so light and fuss free. I want a K25 for days where I want to carry more things but not so much for evenings.

Mini kelly 2 fits - cards, cash, phone, tissue, sanitary pad, lippie, passport. perfect for me. I still want a K25 although I have a mini kelly 2. Sorry I am of no help but I think u need both. Mini kelly 2 is a perfect travel bag for me - so light and fuss free. I want a K25 for days where I want to carry more things but not so much for evenings.

That’s pretty similar to me. All I need is calvi for cards, cash, lipbalm and 2 iphones. I don’t carry much but the 2 phones is what I’m worry about for the Mini Kelly...

Reactions: ilovepooches025
That’s pretty similar to me. All I need is calvi for cards, cash, lipbalm and 2 iphones. I don’t carry much but the 2 phones is what I’m worry about for the Mini Kelly...
I carry 2 iPhones in my Mini Kelly as well as Citizen card holder and key and tiny sanitiser. It all fits perfectly and I love how light it is but not much room for anything else :flowers:

Can Sunglass fit in mini Kelly. I have Kelly 28; and contemplating between k25 or the mini kelly.
Thank you
I think it depends on your sunglass style.. my gm her01 doesnt fit in there.. even cateye style..
Consider too if you wish to use a liner to protect the inside leather of your bag. That would make your space even smaller.
K25 is gonna fit a lot more..but mini is soooo cute.. hth

My iPhone 11 Pro has to come out of its case to fit in my Mini Kelly. So if you use phone cases, I don't see how two phones fit in the mini K. I might have one pair of sunglasses that would fit, but most won't and definitely not in their cases either. I wouldn't want to scratch either my glasses or the inside lining of my mini K by putting in bare sunglasses. (My mini K is Box anyway so I only carry at night.)