Mini in DE or Mono? I'm so torn

Mini Pochette in Mono or Damier Ebene?

• Mono

• DE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you considered any of the LE mini pochettes? I love mine in mono affiche...love that little picture on it and the pale pink tab...just a little something extra.

I think there were others too like the trunks...

A couple pics!! Color is a little yellow under my end table but I put the pink tab over a white paper.

image-1941305260.jpg

image-2054882527.jpg

Last edited:
Have you considered any of the LE mini pochettes? I love mine in mono affiche...love that little picture on it and the pale pink tab...just a little something extra.

Ooh that's a great idea I just assumed those were hard to come by. I have the patience of a thumb tack so I figured I'd go simple.

i don't think you can go wrong with either print! Personally i'd pick whichever print you have less slgs in. It gets hard to find what you are looking for in your bag when everything looks the same.

+1. I'm having the same dilemma on deciding for a cles. I just can't decide which one. :nogood: All these are great answers. Good luck and I can't wait to see which one you picked. :smile:

Last edited:

A couple pics!! Color is a little yellow under my end table but I put the pink tab over a white paper.

View attachment 2032260

View attachment 2032265

Sooooo cute! Thank you. I have never purchased any LE items are the more expensive?

If I am going to use it inside of a black bag sometimes, do you think mono is better? I already have a mono cles and ZCP and thought maybe I should do DE (especially since I have a DE NF) to mix it up a little??