Mini HL - would you buy for your child??

My daughter has a mini pochette and she's 4. I plan to get her the mono hl whenever my posty comes in. So no, it's not insane. It would've been sooner but I didn't start my collection until last year.

We just got our daughter who is 8, the Mini HL and she LOVES it. I'm not sure I would buy it for our 4 year old or even our 6 year old. It's such a personal choice, if you want to get it for her, then go for it! =)

lol I don't have a child yet, but *IF* I do, I'm gonna be a very very MEAANNN mommy and tell her that "you can have it, but you gotta earn it yourself" lol. I think it's fine for kids to own LV or other luxury items, but I insist that they earn it themselves because that's how I was raised. My parents can definitely buy me almost anything I want, but they don't and I like it this way cuz I can be proud of myself for something that's mine

Well, it looks like I am in the minority here, because I don't think I will be buying my daughters (ages 11 and 7) a LV bag anytime soon. They do have a Dooney that my mom bought for them for Christmas, each was on sale (clearance) for $50. There is a big difference in the price for a LV and neither one of my daughters will have one until they can appreciate the value of a luxury item like that. My dh agrees with me, he thinks we are spoiled as it is, so he is completely against them getting anything remotely close to a LV bag. Where do you go from getting them a LV when they are so young?

If your daughter likes it, why not. Fleurdelis, she is cute. My toddler likes to mess with my LV pochette and cles but he is a boy while my eldest daughter is not really into fashion accessories yet but I 'd like get her something she likes later.

When I first found out I was having a girl I wanted to get her a mini HL, but when I went in to the boutique I fell in love with the mini pouchette. What sold me on it is that the only bit of vachetta on it is the end of the zipper, and it's still an iconic piece. I think the azur mini pouchette is so cute for a little girl, I got the mono one.

Granted my daughter isn't even born yet, but I did buy it for her to use. I don't plan on buying her many LV items until she's in her teens, and even then only if she's mature, responsible, and is interested in that sort of thing.

My 16 month old loves purses and I let her have my Dooney "it" bag since I don't use it anymore. She carries it around with her on her shoulder and puts little toys in it. I also let her have some of my Coach wristlets since they seem about the perfect size for her to wear on her shoulder. These are bags I don't mind her marking up or because they are older and just sitting in my closet. She along with my sons already own Tokidoki bags I've been buying up. I think they're cute, cheaper, and if they mess it up, no big deal.When she gets her first LV, it will only come out on special occassions. If you want to get her an LV, I say go for it.