Mini frivole earring

dsrm

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
Can I pls get your opinion on this earring? I have magic mop, sweet turquoise, vintage onyx.
Do I really need this. I’m in my mid 50s. Do you think it’s too small?
Should I put the $ toward something else?
The upcoming price increase is driving me nuts and my SA has left and my store is appt only where salepeople only works 2-3 days a week.

I am a little older than you and I'd go with the small and not mini. I hear you on the decision making before the price increase, though! I am having the same trouble deciding! Ironically, small gold Frivole earrings are one of my top choices!

Reactions: kimber418
I love my mini and I know I am a little older than you. My piercings have gotten a little larger than I would like over the years and the mini backing allows for me to tighten it up and slightly adjust upward if you know what I mean. i have the pave vintage earrings and usually use the plastic backing for the earring to sit up straight. So for me the vintage and the small frivoli backing is a little more work than just throwing on my minis. Also it is adds just a little something to everyday masks. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: Violet Bleu and hhw
I have small lobes and I think the mini looks great. I went with the small size for more of an impact. So like others have said if you have small lobes the mini might be a great choice. Any pictures?