Mini frivole earring

dsrm

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
Can I pls get your opinion on this earring? I have magic mop, sweet turquoise, vintage onyx.
Do I really need this. I’m in my mid 50s. Do you think it’s too small?
Should I put the $ toward something else?
The upcoming price increase is driving me nuts and my SA has left and my store is appt only where salepeople only works 2-3 days a week.

deedeedor

Dec 3, 2011
Small size will be a better choice.
I love frivole collection. It is so elegant and lively.

I prefer the plain one rather than the pave version. The mirror effect on the frivole is beautiful.

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
I am a little older than you and I'd go with the small and not mini. I hear you on the decision making before the price increase, though! I am having the same trouble deciding! Ironically, small gold Frivole earrings are one of my top choices!

Reactions: kimber418

Onthego

lostmymarbles
Mar 2, 2012
best place on earth
I love my mini and I know I am a little older than you. My piercings have gotten a little larger than I would like over the years and the mini backing allows for me to tighten it up and slightly adjust upward if you know what I mean. i have the pave vintage earrings and usually use the plastic backing for the earring to sit up straight. So for me the vintage and the small frivoli backing is a little more work than just throwing on my minis. Also it is adds just a little something to everyday masks. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: Violet Bleu and hhw

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Bay Area
I personally feel the mini is too small and I’ve tried them both in the store before. Go for the small size!

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
I am a year shy of 50 and I love the frivole in small, to me it is the perfect size. The mini Imho looks better on a younger person. Also prefer the plain one vs pave.

Reactions: DS2006

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I have small lobes and I think the mini looks great. I went with the small size for more of an impact. So like others have said if you have small lobes the mini might be a great choice. Any pictures?

dsrm

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
thank you so much for all your input, I'm going to look at the small frivole. any picture by any chance
thank you again

Luxuryfun

Apr 1, 2020
I love my mini white frivoles. The weight of them is perfect for everyday wear, even though there is only one diamond in the center, the mirror finish of the petals is stunning.

Reactions: hhw