Mini Columbus Day "Float" Reveal

GoldengirlNY said:
Very nice! How comfortable are the shoes?

I tried on a number of their flats and the two I posted were the most comfy. I think it's because of the elasticized sides...it makes them fit and move with you feet opposed to puckering at the sides which most flats tend to do on my feet. Also, the flats have a cushioned bed (check the website for the official term) that makes the shoe even more comfy. Go try them both on!! Out of the two the black flat is the most comfy since its made out of the empry (sp?) leather and it conforms to your foot that much more.

I hope my rambling helped describe the shoe for you. :biggrin:

MsLVinDC said:
I tried on a number of their flats and the two I posted were the most comfy. I think it's because of the elasticized sides...it makes them fit and move with you feet opposed to puckering at the sides which most flats tend to do on my feet. Also, the flats have a cushioned bed (check the website for the official term) that makes the shoe even more comfy. Go try them both on!! Out of the two the black flat is the most comfy since its made out of the empry (sp?) leather and it conforms to your foot that much more.

I hope my rambling helped describe the shoe for you. :biggrin:

Lol, I'm a rambler myself so I appreciate the details! :biggrin: