Mini Coffer Spring 2008 is here!!!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments!! I can't wait to start using her. I will definitely post modeling pics tonight. It cost $1360 plus tax. OUCH~~~~ still hurts when I think about it.
Pseub -- Thank you. We had such a wonderful time together didn't we?! Please post pics with your your black beauty too!
NateLouis -- Thank you! Nice to meet you too! it was a beautiful day!! Can't wait to meet again!

That's funny, I've been lusting over this exact bag. So glad you love it and head over heels about it! It is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't wear the giganto coffer either. Too big for me.

Allright!! Here comes the modeling pics. Please ignore my sad work out outfit.

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 206
Amazing!
I saw this color in the large size, I wanted it SO badly, but the large is too big for me.
Now you have tempted me beyond control
What is going to happen to my ban?
This is the most beautiful bag!
Congrats!

It looks reaaaaaaaaaly wonderful!! Looks a little bit shiny, or is it the flesh?

The leather has a glazed, very slightly distressed finish. Almost Balenciaga-esque, but without the veiny quality. My black one has the same finish, but it really stands out on tulip's pink one.

Tulip, so glad you got this bag! The size is just perfect on you! :tup::tup::tup:

I am so excited!! Thanks for all your lovely comments!!!!
hajk, pseub is right. The leather is glazed and treated so it has a shinny look with aged finish.

alisonanna, you have to check it out in person. the size is perfect. not too small, not too big. I don't know about you, but Now I am definitely on bag ban!!! :banned: