Mansur Gavriel Mini Cloud Leather Clutch Reviews

For those with the mini cloud, what’s it like to open and close? I worry that without a tab or something to hold onto, I might end up scratching or wearing the leather trying to pull the two sides of the frame apart, kwim?

I have the mini cloud in biscotto, love it to death. :smile: the open and close is super sturdy and I was also a bit worried in the beginning that the leather will wear but several months later and the leather at the open/closing still look like new. no scratches whatsoever. :biggrin:

Reactions: foxgal and JenJBS
I just received my mini cloud and am disappointed by how cheap the leather strap looks. I had proactively ordered a Coach Dinky strap, but that arrived as well and the leather loops on the bag don't fit in the clasps. Any suggestions for similar chains that one can get easily in the US? Was hoping to wear this soon and the only options I'm finding are on Etsy and will take a month to ship.

I just received my mini cloud and am disappointed by how cheap the leather strap looks. I had proactively ordered a Coach Dinky strap, but that arrived as well and the leather loops on the bag don't fit in the clasps. Any suggestions for similar chains that one can get easily in the US? Was hoping to wear this soon and the only options I'm finding are on Etsy and will take a month to ship.
Try Mautto.com

I know I’m a bit late to the party here, but after reading through this thread and watching videos, I finally decided on the blush mini cloud, which was my very first choice after seeing all the colors available. When my husband said I could pick a bag for an anniversary present, I immediately told him this was it. I can’t wait for it to get here :biggrin: