Mini CHEV reveal

There have already been a couple of reveals of this cutie but I am so in love I have to share. I am in the US and tried EVERYTHING to get this bag. My aunt happened to be traveling to Italy and I finally tracked it down- the last black one in Italy! I put it on hold and she picked it up for me and returned today. It was quite the journey but it all worked out. It is so adorable and the quality is incredible! I love the stiching on the flap - like how the minis used to be. I love chevron and I love black. I only have quilted bags and a cerf. The blue is so fun but I wanted something more everyday so I went with the black. Thank you for letting me share!!

It's such a cutie and looks so sturdy! Congrats!

Thank you everyone 😊!! Not always fun searching for our perfect bag but I know it's a classic and I will love it forever. Stars really aligned for this one to work out. Do not usually get this lucky. I have also heard it's really hard to find the quilted classic caviar mini. With babies, caviar is key. Even though lamb is gorgeous! Everytime I called a store or boutique in the US they said they had no idea when caviar mini will be coming back. Cannot wait to to use it 💛💙💜❤️ I have not bought a Chanel for a long time... Love the magnetic box.

There have already been a couple of reveals of this cutie but I am so in love I have to share. I am in the US and tried EVERYTHING to get this bag. My aunt happened to be traveling to Italy and I finally tracked it down- the last black one in Italy! I put it on hold and she picked it up for me and returned today. It was quite the journey but it all worked out. It is so adorable and the quality is incredible! I love the stiching on the flap - like how the minis used to be. I love chevron and I love black. I only have quilted bags and a cerf. The blue is so fun but I wanted something more everyday so I went with the black. Thank you for letting me share!!

Congrats!!!! I had one in my hands on release day a few weeks back and didn't grab it!! I regret it of course!!!! But pushed it back in my mind! But now it's there again! So gorgeous and so well made I agree 100%!!! Congrats MPassan👯👯👯

Congrats!!!! I had one in my hands on release day a few weeks back and didn't grab it!! I regret it of course!!!! But pushed it back in my mind! But now it's there again! So gorgeous and so well made I agree 100%!!! Congrats MPassan👯👯👯

Thank you dear! You should go back and it get it!! You won't regret it :smile:.