Mini CHEV reveal

Mpassan03

O.G.
Apr 18, 2009
There have already been a couple of reveals of this cutie but I am so in love I have to share. I am in the US and tried EVERYTHING to get this bag. My aunt happened to be traveling to Italy and I finally tracked it down- the last black one in Italy! I put it on hold and she picked it up for me and returned today. It was quite the journey but it all worked out. It is so adorable and the quality is incredible! I love the stiching on the flap - like how the minis used to be. I love chevron and I love black. I only have quilted bags and a cerf. The blue is so fun but I wanted something more everyday so I went with the black. Thank you for letting me share!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 789
There have already been a couple of reveals of this cutie but I am so in love I have to share. I am in the US and tried EVERYTHING to get this bag. My aunt happened to be traveling to Italy and I finally tracked it down- the last black one in Italy! I put it on hold and she picked it up for me and returned today. It was quite the journey but it all worked out. It is so adorable and the quality is incredible! I love the stiching on the flap - like how the minis used to be. I love chevron and I love black. I only have quilted bags and a cerf. The blue is so fun but I wanted something more everyday so I went with the black. Thank you for letting me share!!
Congratulations on tracking one down ❤️

It is beautiful…congratulations. :heart::heart::heart: