Mini Alexa.. Which colour is your fave?

harlow1

Apr 28, 2011
Hey Mulberry Lovers!
Help a girl out, I am really torn between the new silky snake Mini Alexa (nightshade blue) or the classic oak!

I have been trying to decide for a few weeks now..
Who has a mini Alexa? :smile: (I haven't found many pics) and which do you prefer??

Any thoughts regarding this style throw them my way! Thanks :tup:

I own both a black and an oak these will last the test of time as classics, I also like the silky snake but as it's seasonal piece it's likely to end up in the sale I hate paying more for something I could get a few months later for less. But I would suggest you go into the shop and see which one pulls on the heart strings, try your items out inside to see how they fit, when I use mine I have a set of mini accessories I use including a smaller size purse if you look on the what's inside your bag thread it will give you an idea of what they can carry. Good luck

thanks for your reply :smile: Yes i agree with you, i know silky snake print will end up in sale eventually.. however i'm impatient when it comes to handbags ;) I'm going to have a look at the weekend, i hope the nightshade blue is as lovely in real life.

i'll let you know which one i take home.. Do you have any pics of your collection? :love: