Mini Alexa.. Which colour is your fave?

harlow1

Apr 28, 2011
London Town
Hey Mulberry Lovers!
Help a girl out, I am really torn between the new silky snake Mini Alexa (nightshade blue) or the classic oak!

I have been trying to decide for a few weeks now..
Who has a mini Alexa? :smile: (I haven't found many pics) and which do you prefer??

Any thoughts regarding this style throw them my way! Thanks :tup:

Ondrea

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
I own both a black and an oak these will last the test of time as classics, I also like the silky snake but as it's seasonal piece it's likely to end up in the sale I hate paying more for something I could get a few months later for less. But I would suggest you go into the shop and see which one pulls on the heart strings, try your items out inside to see how they fit, when I use mine I have a set of mini accessories I use including a smaller size purse if you look on the what's inside your bag thread it will give you an idea of what they can carry. Good luck

harlow1

Apr 28, 2011
London Town
thanks for your reply :smile: Yes i agree with you, i know silky snake print will end up in sale eventually.. however i'm impatient when it comes to handbags ;) I'm going to have a look at the weekend, i hope the nightshade blue is as lovely in real life.

i'll let you know which one i take home.. Do you have any pics of your collection? :love: