Mineral Color Leather Bag.....need One!

Mar 12, 2008
Does Anyone Know If Coach Would Still Have Any Bags Left In The Mineral Color At Jax?

After Seeing Baglady39's Chelsea In Mineral I Need A Bag In That Color!

If You Happen To See One Anywhere Please Post It!
Thank!!!!!!!!!

Ha, ha, sorry for enabling! :graucho: The mineral is a funny story with me. I bought the satchel last year on PCE, but then when I got to a second Coach store right after purchasing it at the first, I discovered they had one Abbey (last one that was left anywhere)...so I returned the mineral bag and got the Abbey. I then felt really horrible I returned the mineral bag, so I went on a hunt. I was thrilled to later find it at the outlets for really cheap! That was back a while ago, but I know the last time I was at the Saks outlet, I found the hobos and also one satchel. This was a few weeks ago, so they might still have some floating around. Last time I was at the outlet (a couple of weeks ago), they still had wallets, so I bought the large zip around. I'll keep an eye out and post anything I see, but have you checked ebay lately?? I could have sworn I saw the satchel. I actually like the hobo better, though, because the satchel likes to cave in. Not that the hobo doesn't, but it wears a bit better I think. The satchel is cute, though!