Min Pin stories!!!

BTT!

I'm happy to find so many other Min Pin mamas here! I'm owned by a very wacky 3.5 y.o female who I adore.

So many of these posts could have been written about my girl...esp. about sleeping all day, being a bed [and a food whore] and leaving her noseprints all over my car.

She's also the most unfriendly dog around. We always laugh that she only has 5 friends--me, my mother, my sister and her two kids. Everyone else on earth--human and animal--are suspect.

I love Min Pins, with all their craziness.

i'm so glad this topic resurfaced!!! thanks sunshine!!

i have many stories but as the saying goes, pictures speak louder..

i have a couple of pictures i'd like to share with you. my minipin benji is turning 2 on 2/13. as you can see, he's grown a lot since his sock wearing days (avatar). he's actually a little overweight...his eyes are irresistible when he's asking for food. i have to remember to be a good mommy and say no. buy it breaks my heart not being able to give him yummy treats....

for the longest time, i thought benji was the only dog that slept under the covers. he likes to sleep between my legs at night time.. here are some pictures that i took when i was leaving for work. like 99% of the time, he never gets out of bed, unless he hears something in the kitchen.

01-18-08003.jpg

another one

01-09-08003.jpg

i was sitting on my bed and i realized... my shrek doll's vest would fit benji!!

01-09-08012.jpg

here he is sleeping with his "girlfriend"

01-18-08002.jpg

and this one, i couldn't resist. it was on super sale after the holidays....

1-30-08005.jpg

Benji must really like his "girlfriend," nancypants. LOL Red lipstick alert!!

I have a brown and tan Min Pin named Miki. She's a rascal little 5-year-old and we go through crazy antics every week. I remember when she was still a puppy, my dad and I had just come back from Sunday church. Miki was nowhere to be found and we knew she had done something wrong, cos she always makes herself scarce when she knows she's done something that's going to get her in trouble... and when I opened the door to my dad's room, she was in there with trash from the previous night's dinner all around her. She had also somehow chewed a perfect hole in the bottom of the Styrofoam bowl that had contained soup in it and it had gotten stuck around her neck. She looked like she had on one of those giant collars you get from the vet so the dog can't lick its wounds. xDD~

Miki hates vacuum cleaners and irons as well... She goes crazy if she sees them and attacks them like crazy. I have to lock her in separate rooms so I can vacuum each individual room. She always sleeps with one of us (usually my dad or me) and she's such a bed hog! She will somehow position herself dead in the center of the bed and I somehow end up clinging for dear life at the very edge.

Poor Miki has a bit of a front leg problem though. She's had it ever since she was a pup and I found out recently that one of my little cousin's had pulled her leg cos Miki was bothering one of her own dogs. She's had a gimpy leg ever since.

misc-miki.jpg

misc-miki.gif

I have more recent pictures in a camera that I haven't extracted to the comp yet. These pics were taken when she was relatively young. xD