Midnight/Pewter Matinee LUXE! PICS!!!

Once again, late to the party but I'm raising my glass to you Contessa dear, this one's gorgeous! The leather sounds so yummy...I wish I could cop a feel, hehe. You've got quite the collection now, girlie! You GO!!

I knew you'd LOVE it, Contessa! As I had said before - all I saw was internet pics of the bag when I ordered it, and was sooo nervous until it arrived, but it's truly a breath-taker. Congrats and rock that new bag!

Glad you like the bag! I just got the same one a few days ago. But, I can't decide if I like it. I don't know. I hope it grows on me b/c I think I'm past the return period. Odd, b/c I really, really wanted a black matinee and then it didn't measure up to my thoughts, I guess.

^Replace your eggplant one!? What in the world for? Dont you think that it is breathtakingly beautiful?????

I found the matinee to be a bit to large for me in that leather (since it isnt as smooshy as some of the other colors. Its too difficult to manage the bag and my toddler at the same time lol. The color is gorgeous though, that's the only thing I'll miss :girlsigh:

At least I have a MAM in wine headed my way to make me feel better lol