Middle-aged Women and combat boots........

Yeah my daughter said hers are better now. For me personally the shape of the DM just didn’t fit me well. I am super happy I found these beauties that fit so much better. I’m waiting for them to dry (I sprayed some waterproof stuff) so I can wear them tonight.

I think we all have brands that work for our shape of foot, people go on and on how comfy Louboutins or Jimmy Choo's are, I find them very uncomfortable for my foot, Tell your daughter to try their Wonderbalm or the coconut oil, once the the leather softened up, they worked really well for me, but then again, I have that super high arch, as you can imagine buying boots is a total nightmare, the trouble is I like boots and ankle boots....

Yeah my daughter said hers are better now. For me personally the shape of the DM just didn’t fit me well. I am super happy I found these beauties that fit so much better. I’m waiting for them to dry (I sprayed some waterproof stuff) so I can wear them tonight.

Totally get it, i always hear Louboutins and Jimmy Choo's are super comfy, not tor the shape of my foot (that dreaded high arch) Prada, Gucci and Ferragamo work better with the shape of my foot. However the Chanel combat boots are gorgeous and no doubt comfy, but I doubt they would work for dog walking through mud and given their price, I wouldn't want to risk them as that, it just would be frivolous

I'm in my early 30s and wish I could afford the Chanel ones right now so I say if you love them and can afford them, get them no matter at what age. :smile: I hope I'll be able to get them later this year...

To the OP, I am older than you and recently pondered this same issue! I ended up buying my first pair of designer combat boots and can't wait to wear them. As others have stated, they are ageless. I say do it if you feel good wearing them because in the end, that's what really matters. I don't really wear heels anymore because I have trouble walking/standing in them for very long. The new boots offer ankle support and comfort, while still being stylish and a bit edgy.

Get them, wear them, enjoy them. I think they can be ageless. It's all in your attitude and how you style them :smile:
(I'm a huge fan of combat boots too )

Editing to add - I used to ask myself all the time "Is this age appropriate". I finally realized that the real question is this - "Is this ME appropriate". Does whatever "it" is fit my personal style and does it make me feel like "me".
I couldn’t have said it better myself!!
I’m mid 40’s and always had an edgier style - my Chanel combat boots are my favorite shoe!

To the OP, I am older than you and recently pondered this same issue! I ended up buying my first pair of designer combat boots and can't wait to wear them. As others have stated, they are ageless. I say do it if you feel good wearing them because in the end, that's what really matters. I don't really wear heels anymore because I have trouble walking/standing in them for very long. The new boots offer ankle support and comfort, while still being stylish and a bit edgy.
Thanks....I hear ya on the heels...I can’t wear them anymore either. I am hoping these fill the void

Reactions: fourcutepups
Those are soooo pretty...I was hoping to find these, but only found the ones I posted. Which are still gorg

I’m 42 and pondered the same question when I was at Rue Cambon and my SA appeared with the Chanel combat boots to try. But I only doubted for a second and realized I can wear whatever I want. Plus it’s all about how you style it!

Reactions: Mustwork4bags