Michelle Williams

73412953.jpg

I see her in a new light after Heath Ledger's death. There's a vulnerability about her that's is so beautiful. Her close knit relationship with Matilda and Heath's family...

I also love her sense of style. Understated, classic and chic. She always looks so put together!:tup:

I read this somewhere...

"There’s been a sudden up tick in the number of images of Michelle Williams floating around thanks to some recent developments in her personal life (Dark hair! Suddenly single! Blah blah blah!). We don’t care about that stuff much, but seeing all the pictures of Ms. Williams got us thinking...and wondering What Would She Wear?

The yummy mummy is quite petite and practical too, you’ll never see her in obvious designer pieces or loud garments. She favors emerging designers like Behnaz Sarafpour, Derek Lam, and Philip Lim (and often can be found sitting front row at their shows). Keeping the clean lines and sophisticated color palette Williams wears in mind, for today’s story we picked a few fun, fashion-forward pieces that we imagine she might like. "

Anyone here has more information about her clothes and bags?:heart: