Michelle Williams

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know they have a baby girl but are they married yet??? I know they were engaged .. ANYONE KNOW :biggrin:

2. I don't think they are married yet. I think they are terribly cute.

3. They are...and look at her bag:

[​IMG]

I think it's a YSL Muse.

4. They are married. Awww, they have a beautiful baby.

5. according to imdb, they are not. here's what i found:

Although Michelle refers to Heath as her husband and Heath refers to Michelle as his fiancée, the couple has not yet set a marriage date.

6. Seems like Michelle's already one step of ahead of Heath . . .

7. that's sort of weird

8. I don't think so .. But who knows?

9. Not married yet.

10. I think they are just too cute!! While I do want them to get married and live happily ever after (lol)...it is nice seeing them not rush into marriage. It sort of reminds me of my parents...they were together for a year before having me & my two younger sisters and then waited 20 years to actually get married. To them, marriage was just a piece of paper. They actually went to Reno, NV on one New Years Eve and got married without telling us! :lol:

11. They are not married according to some gossip sites that are "reliable".

12. I also read that they are not married yet.

13. I think they make a much better couple than Brangelina.

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

she is always cute i like her!her styles not bad.what do you think about her????

15. Hm. I dont know, I havent seen that much of her to know if I'm a fan or not. She is very cute in that first photo though! I'm jealous of her legs (and her hot husband, lol).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice