Michael Kors white hamilton

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

acm1134

Nov 9, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I baby all my bags so I haven't had any issues with mine ! If I ever need to I've wiped them down with a baby wipe before. And one of my bags had glue on it when I got it and I used a sticker remover spray and got it off ! Just sprayed it on a paper Towel and wiped it off. Saffiano is really easy to maintain but I have heard of people getting color transfer on their bags but I haven't had any issues

dodobird

Mar 31, 2010
Big Bear Lake, Ca.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403987863.638913.jpg
Okay Ladies should I take this plunge?
Opinions? Thoughts ?
Or would you choose the Michael kors signature hamilton
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403988024.021894.jpg
Need a nudge in the right direction
Thanks for all your help!

bellevie0891

Sep 26, 2011
I'd go for the signature Hamilton too :smile:

The other one reminds me of Micheal Jackson... and not that there is anything wrong with him... I'm actually a huge fan... but if he had ever carried a purse... that would be the one :P

The black is going to go with everything you wear and not compete with a printed top or scarf. Like the pp said, it has alot going on.

espressions

Jun 30, 2009
I'd go for the signature Hamilton too :smile:

The other one reminds me of Micheal Jackson... and not that there is anything wrong with him... I'm actually a huge fan... but if he had ever carried a purse... that would be the one :P

The black is going to go with everything you wear and not compete with a printed top or scarf. Like the pp said, it has alot going on.
LOL I totally agree! If Michael Jackson ever carried a purse it would be this one!

dodobird

Mar 31, 2010
Big Bear Lake, Ca.
I like the signature bag. Where did you find it in black ?!

Hi I purchased from nordstroms.com apparently they are rare and hard to come by. Looked all over but finally found there. I just purchased I have the Hamilton in the leather specchio and wanted something I didn't have to baby for work and everyday but still look classy and elegant.
Now if I could just find the matching wallet that would be the cherry on top.