Michael Kors white hamilton

I baby all my bags so I haven't had any issues with mine ! If I ever need to I've wiped them down with a baby wipe before. And one of my bags had glue on it when I got it and I used a sticker remover spray and got it off ! Just sprayed it on a paper Towel and wiped it off. Saffiano is really easy to maintain but I have heard of people getting color transfer on their bags but I haven't had any issues

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403987863.638913.jpg
Okay Ladies should I take this plunge?
Opinions? Thoughts ?
Or would you choose the Michael kors signature hamilton
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403988024.021894.jpg
Need a nudge in the right direction
Thanks for all your help!

I'd go for the signature Hamilton too :smile:

The other one reminds me of Micheal Jackson... and not that there is anything wrong with him... I'm actually a huge fan... but if he had ever carried a purse... that would be the one :P

The black is going to go with everything you wear and not compete with a printed top or scarf. Like the pp said, it has alot going on.

I'd go for the signature Hamilton too :smile:

The other one reminds me of Micheal Jackson... and not that there is anything wrong with him... I'm actually a huge fan... but if he had ever carried a purse... that would be the one :P

The black is going to go with everything you wear and not compete with a printed top or scarf. Like the pp said, it has alot going on.

LOL I totally agree! If Michael Jackson ever carried a purse it would be this one!

I like the signature bag. Where did you find it in black ?!

Hi I purchased from nordstroms.com apparently they are rare and hard to come by. Looked all over but finally found there. I just purchased I have the Hamilton in the leather specchio and wanted something I didn't have to baby for work and everyday but still look classy and elegant.
Now if I could just find the matching wallet that would be the cherry on top.