Michael Kors Sloan Bag

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My pretty Sloans in blush and plum side by side ;)

image.jpeg
  2. My first large sloan! Any idea how to adjust the straps? It is too long for a crossbody bag.

IMG_1199.JPG
  3. you can adjust it when you pull the strap inside the bag and wrap it inside the bag with a ribbon if you know what i mean

Butterdaisy likes this.
  4. Love the Sloan. Great color!

5. I'll be joining this club soon.All I can hear are good things about this bag.I'm excited for its arrival soon.

angelphilipus and Butterdaisy like this.
  6. Beautiful! Try an elastic hair band and hide the thus shortened strap under the flap.

7. 20170618_203341.jpeg picked up this pyramid Sloan. Love how squishy soft it is.

8. I've always loved MK Sloan but never pull the trigger. How is it holding up guys? Does the leather get slouchier or anything?

9. I purchased the Large Slian in cashew with silver hardware. I love it. I always carried a large bag but so glad I went with this.
    What colors do they come in?

andral5 likes this.
  10. I got a large Sloan in a buttery color, absolutely gorgeous! I love especially the single color all over it. When I'll get to my computer I'll post few pics of it.

11. I love how soft the Lambskin is. I just recently purchased a preloved one in ivory and noticed that the style is different than the one I bought at Macys.

One from Macys (black): smaller diamond pattern, chain comes from top with grommets

Preloved (ivory): larger diamond pattern, chain originates from sides, no grommets, sides are sewn together

IMG_7141.JPG
    IMG_7142.JPG

The black on is stuffed and ivory one is not. Is the ivory one an older style?

Glttglam and Sarsura86 like this.
  12. Im seriously in love with this bag, but I'm wondering how good it is as a working bag? Like... Does it (L or XL) fit an iPad and a notepad - or stuff like that without being to tightly packed? :smile:

13. Not sure about the XL, but I would say that the L would hold an iPad mini not a full size iPad.

14. Not sure on model dates but mine is attached with metal loops, so all three are styled different 20170829_031934.jpeg

Glttglam likes this.
  15. Agreed, the leather is amazingggg on this bag!!

halobear likes this.