Michael Kors Sloan Bag

I purchased 5 of the large MK Sloan bags when they went on sale in late 2016 for about $200 for the leather and $150 for the suede (the suede are even less, now!). I bought 2 black w/silver, 1 black w/gold, 1 suede caramel, and 1 suede plum. Some were from the MK website and some from Macy's. I was surprised that my black lambskin leather bags didn't have leather threaded through the chain like my suede bags did. Maybe they're just a different style and I wasn't paying close attention. Has anyone else had this issue? I would have exchanged them but they were sold out by the time I received my order. I recently purchased the Gucci GG Marmont in black, which has a quilted design and very similar size to the Sloan but is a more durable calf leather, and I'm also loving that bag. I have a thing for bags with a quilted look. Have you seen the Sloan in denim with the appliqué flowers? It's adorable!

Oh what a lovely blue. Is this a new collection? I'm loving my Sloan in XL, black with GHW. The leather is soft and luxurious

The electric blue is the latest collection (the one in black pyramid quilts still sells at the boutique). Got mine a few months ago but the store no longer has the blue color in stock though.

I purchased 5 of the large MK Sloan bags when they went on sale in late 2016 for about $200 for the leather and $150 for the suede (the suede are even less, now!). I bought 2 black w/silver, 1 black w/gold, 1 suede caramel, and 1 suede plum. Some were from the MK website and some from Macy's. I was surprised that my black lambskin leather bags didn't have leather threaded through the chain like my suede bags did. Maybe they're just a different style and I wasn't paying close attention. Has anyone else had this issue? I would have exchanged them but they were sold out by the time I received my order. I recently purchased the Gucci GG Marmont in black, which has a quilted design and very similar size to the Sloan but is a more durable calf leather, and I'm also loving that bag. I have a thing for bags with a quilted look. Have you seen the Sloan in denim with the appliqué flowers? It's adorable!

I believe the one with leather threaded through the chains is the older version. I was lucky to have one in black GHW.

My newer electric blue has the chain without the leather. FYI.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had photos of the Medium Sloan Editor ? I'm just wondering how big it is and if there's a back slip pocket.

_100824823.jpg