Michael Kors on Amazon

Hi, has anyone purchase any Michael Kors purses from Amazon.com? Is there an official MK dealer on amazon? This looks like an authentic store:
http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-Micha...ld-lbr_brands_browse-bin=MICHAEL+Michael+Kors

any thoughts?

Shophydra is the seller. That's not official MK. It is possible for people to sell fakes or authentic on Amazon just like ebay

Some sellers sell through Amazon. It's possible to sell fakes through Amazon so you would need to check out the actual seller.

There are so many reputable stores to purchase MK from, I would rather be safe than worry about a fake. Not that Amazon isn't reputable, for a million other things, I just don't like to worry about my MK!

There are so many reputable stores to purchase MK from, I would rather be safe than worry about a fake. Not that Amazon isn't reputable, for a million other things, I just don't like to worry about my MK!

+1 The only way to be positive of authenticity is to buy from a reputable store that only sells valid MK items such as Macy's, Neimans, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, ect. if you do not wish to buy from MK directly. There are quite a few reputable stores that sell MK not only in their physical stores but also online & will ship. And there's always the Michael Kors Outlets stores. Note...Michael Kors does not have an online outlet store.

Ok. Long story short. I bought a grape selma large at Dillard's and didn't know it as the SA said it was a medium. I hold it for a week thinking I'm gonna return it and buy a large off amazon but ended up getting a medium. I had a good experience off amazon. It's real as I compare it to the real one I bought in the store. I just really like the large as the real medium didn't do it for me.

I've purchased a few designer items directly from Amazon (not marketplace sellers) and the items are all authentic. Purse wise, I ordered Marc Jacobs bags directly from Amazon and all authentic.

Hi, has anyone purchase any Michael Kors purses from Amazon.com? Is there an official MK dealer on amazon? This looks like an authentic store:
http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-Micha...ld-lbr_brands_browse-bin=MICHAEL+Michael+Kors

any thoughts?
One advantage you have as a member of the purse forum here, is that you get anything you want online, and have it looked at here first , before you buy it, to make sure it is authentic. I just checked out a couple of the bags on Amazon and they don't show enough photos to determine authenticity. However , they DO have a return policy, so what you CAN do, is post the pics we need on the authenticity tread as soon as you get it, and we can tell you if it's authentic or not. If not, you can send it back.

That's why this purse forum is so priceless. While I can spot a fake MK a mile away, there are many other brands, I can not tell, and it is so great to be able to go to that designer topic and be able to get it evaluated here on this forum. We can literally save thousands of dollars finding great deals online and use this forum to protect ourselves. I am so grateful we have it!