Michael Kors Color Comparisons

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are the other colors?

2. The medium top zip totes are Peacock and Dark Dune, and the medium Ava is Antique Rose. I don't think the pictures really captured those colours well, but together they made Blush take on its chameleon pink undertone :smile: In the no-flash picture, the Peacock looks a lot more blue, but it's more of a teal; the Dark Dune looks darker than it really is; and Antique Rose also looks darker than it really is. For some reason with flash, Antique Rose takes on almost a watermelon-like colour, but it never looks like that in real life. I'll try and take better pictures in natural light in the morning and post them here.

3. Thank you!!

4. Thata a gorgeous colour x

5. image.jpg My Xs Ava in soft pink and card case in ultra pink

Alliekatt29 and Glttglam like this.
  6. I think this is raspberry (my wallet) compared to ultra pink (wrist strap). (i had ordered a replacement wrist strap on ebay in the right color according to the seller but its not...) IMG_20180516_144438.jpg

an these are my 3 pieces. Pretty sure i have raspberry.
    IMG_20180618_124329.jpg IMG_20180618_124309.jpg IMG_20180618_124245.jpg

Lilybarb, Alliekatt29 and Glttglam like this.
  7. Hi
    Is lilac and lavender same color?

8. These are SO late, I don't even know where the time went!
    Dark Dune
    [​IMG]
    Peacock
    WhatsApp Image 2018-07-18 at 3.15.33 PM.jpeg Antique Rose
    WhatsApp Image 2018-07-18 at 3.50.09 PM.jpeg

9. I want to buy my first MK bag. I want the medium Selma. How do Ultra Pink, Deep Pink, and Cranberry compare?

10. Does anyone have a color comparison of sky blue and steel blue?

11. 984F2B82-211B-460A-9F6B-BE4829080458.jpeg Just received my new crossbody in Admiral! It looks darker than Navy.

Lilybarb and Quartzite like this.
  12. Can someone please post a picture of Elephant in pebbled leather? Thank you :smile:

13. Does anyone have a color comparison of blossom and pastel pink??? Help

14. Wow. Can anyone tell me the price of pale pink bag. This is so beautiful.