Michael Fassbender

tumblr_o3agw6PDgo1qld3a2o1_400.gif

tumblr_o3agw6PDgo1qld3a2o2_400.gif

tumblr_o3akqppdWO1sfoicho1_540.png

tumblr_o3akqppdWO1sfoicho2_1280.png

Sharky sharky~~

Michael looked so happy last night! This was Leo's years and everyone knew that maybe he can win next year for Steve Jobs, it would not be the first time a best actor won for a previous role that got overlooked.

I always miss the red carpet interviews. Did his dad actually say anything to the reporters or did he just stand there? I've always wondered what his voice sounds like and how heavy is German accent is.

They also talked to a German reporter crew and apparently Daddy Fassbender talked there more and tried to get Michael say something in German. I haven't seen it, I watched the American live stream. He just said his favourite word is "Kugelschreiber" (ballpoint pen) and he said "Danke".

They also talked to a German reporter crew and apparently Daddy Fassbender talked there more and tried to get Michael say something in German. I haven't seen it, I watched the American live stream. He just said his favourite word is "Kugelschreiber" (ballpoint pen) and he said "Danke".

After-party mention:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/02/vanity-fair-2016-oscar-party-report#2

ETA: Is anyone able to view this video? It's not working for me.

http://www.etalk.ca/?videoid=818240
Thanks! :smile: It's not working.
These two have been so f-cking precious about their situation, it was almost a relief. They held hands at the Governor’s Ball. A couple of sources have told me he was in a great mood all night, super pumped for her.
I guess these huge PR operations didn't work very well.. :lol:

What a generous, warm-hearted person he is! The ability to be so ungrudgingly happy for her, when he had to take so much disappointment and flak for SJ, really says a lot about character.
I agree.

Livia Firth on instagram:
1516973_1660941540836650_1884470321_n.jpg

Repost @ecoage "Taking part in the Green Carpet Challenge does not feel like a challenge - wearing classic tuxedos by the world’s best designers that have been designed with sustainability in mind seems natural” What an amazing way to end awards season with #MichaelFassbender turning the red carpet “green” wearing a @tomford tuxedo designed exclusively for the #GreenCarpetChallenge #oscars

Very nice tweet (she doesn't know that FW is a fan account):
@laura_parkhurst: @Fassbender_Way You sat next to my grandma once on a plane to Ireland. You were so sweet to her. Thank you. She was the best!