Michael Fassbender

It's so quiet on here today, hope everyone is enjoying your weekend! Well I'm bored so I did an image search of Fassy on google and these lovely photos all come up on the first page, figured I'd post here for everyone's enjoyment. As you can tell I really enjoy the black and white ones!

IMG_4457.JPG IMG_4459.JPG IMG_4461.JPG IMG_4463.JPG IMG_4464.JPG IMG_4465.JPG IMG_4466.JPG IMG_4468.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4467.JPG
    IMG_4467.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 408
Reactions: Hackensack
I saw Alien Covenant again today, and was able to enjoy it even more, since I knew what was going to happen next (if that makes sense.) One thing I noticed, and I noticed it even the first time too--very early on, Walter takes one of the embryos out of the drawer and is about to walk away with it when the ion storm hits. What is he doing with it? Does Walter have the urge to experiment too? Anyway, a good film the second time around.

Reactions: Just Askin
I saw Alien Covenant again today, and was able to enjoy it even more, since I knew what was going to happen next (if that makes sense.) One thing I noticed, and I noticed it even the first time too--very early on, Walter takes one of the embryos out of the drawer and is about to walk away with it when the ion storm hits. What is he doing with it? Does Walter have the urge to experiment too? Anyway, a good film the second time around.
Think he's supposed to be moving it to the next stage of incubation. Don't think their frozen.