Michael Fassbender

THE MAN BAKED A CAKE!!!!
(that will be my response the next time I read that he doesn't do anything to promote his films :P )

Thanks for all the pics everyone! I have to chuckle at some of them, just imagining his thought bubbles throughout some of those events, lol. But he's always been pretty good at playing along with that stuff. Discussing the "Cherik" fan art on Graham Norton, for example, or playing Frozen Blackjack with Fallon... he's always a good sport. Never thought I'd see him bake and decorate a cake but I'm loving it and the other fun, silly stuff from this press tour, lol.

THE MAN BAKED A CAKE!!!
And he looked mighty fine doing it too! What more could I ask for?! :drinks:

THE MAN BAKED A CAKE!!!!
(that will be my response the next time I read that he doesn't do anything to promote his films :P )

Thanks for all the pics everyone! I have to chuckle at some of them, just imagining his thought bubbles throughout some of those events, lol. But he's always been pretty good at playing along with that stuff. Discussing the "Cherik" fan art on Graham Norton, for example, or playing Frozen Blackjack with Fallon... he's always a good sport. Never thought I'd see him bake and decorate a cake but I'm loving it and the other fun, silly stuff from this press tour, lol.

THE MAN BAKED A CAKE!!!
And he looked mighty fine doing it too! What more could I ask for?! :drinks:
Cool...egg cake...no other ingredients. And he folded his apron up after. All bonus points. Love how game he is. He would be the best party guest ever !

Last edited: