MFF Kristin Hobo question

Thanks AngelSlapsAlot. :smile: The bag really does not look like an mff bag.

But....that is not to say it is like the higher priced sages, elevated line or pinnacle kristins. It is like the basic Kristins of the early years.

I can't wait to see them in person! I keep looking at the yellow double zip satchel!

I really wonder what other colors they will come out with :biggrin:

It depends on what you are calling third gen. The first run of Kristins was really a half gen lol. :biggrin::P

2010 and 2011 had the large hobos. I am not sure of the gens either because there were a few extra seasons in there in the early years.

The clasp is slightly smaller on the large bag than on the fp version, but it closes the same way.

This is what I consider 2nd gen (I didn't get in to coach until 2011 when these were new so I'm not familiar with older Kristin's other than the snap clasp slouchier ones that came before this one)

The smaller clasp on the mff makes the bag look a bit bigger, I think. Here (my fp large hobo) it's very slouchy so it looks smaller too (p.s. anyone else unable to upload pics via the app on wifi? I can on 4g though)

Attachments

• image-1089113889.jpg
    image-1089113889.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 188
This is what I consider 2nd gen (I didn't get in to coach until 2011 when these were new so I'm not familiar with older Kristin's other than the snap clasp slouchier ones that came before this one)

The smaller clasp on the mff makes the bag look a bit bigger, I think. Here (my fp large hobo) it's very slouchy so it looks smaller too (p.s. anyone else unable to upload pics via the app on wifi? I can on 4g though)

The buckle is smaller and the strap is not knotted, but the leather quality is the same and it will slouch once filled and used in my opinion.

I have this same bag and love it and its one of my go to bags. :smile: I have a black Kristin large hobo from every season that made them, and I have the black goat leather sage, the black sparkly leather kristin pinnacle. I have a black bag fetish. :cool: