metallic red reissue 225 ~ how many pics can a girl take of the one bag?!!!

If Viki can post the details of her dark red metallic bag we can compare to the details of the BG goodman book and we'll know if it's the same bag.

Per BG lookbook the information:

A37587 Y04844 (size 226)
Color Code: 81540

yes it would be awesome if someone with the red metallic reissues already can post the style and color code of their bag ;)

thanks!!

:nuts::drool::yahoo: OMG viki!!! the bag is GOR-GEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

please please please i hope i get a call from chanel for this bag!!!!!

and yes, please provide some modeling pics when you see the chance!!!

CONGRATS VIKI!!!

If Viki can post the details of her dark red metallic bag we can compare to the details of the BG goodman book and we'll know if it's the same bag.

Per BG lookbook the information:

A37587 Y04844 (size 226)

I have the metallic dark red reissue purchased from Selfridges in London.

My SA has confirmed the colour code is 81540 so it is the same bag that is coming to the US.

I am sending mine back - it's a gorgeous colour, just not for me :crybaby:

Would someone confirm the A- and Y- code? My NM SA yesterday showed me the dark red and she said it was crackled calfskin, not metallic, but I didnt' think to take down the A- or Y- codes.

I'm hoping that the dk red NM is getting is the metallic dark red. I think it's gorgeous and WANT it!

Would someone confirm the A- and Y- code? My NM SA yesterday showed me the dark red and she said it was crackled calfskin, not metallic, but I didnt' think to take down the A- or Y- codes.

I'm hoping that the dk red NM is getting is the metallic dark red. I think it's gorgeous and WANT it!

Yes, the metallic dark red is gorgeous, but I am just worried that this color may be too much for size 227, which is what NM is getting.
I am nervous now. :sad:

OK ~ sorry i haven't replied sooner but unbelievably i do have a job & it's not photographing chanels for a living! ~ lol!

this colour is difficult to capture in a photo ~ depending on the light it can look a browny~coppery red & there are also pinkier red tones too ~ so the pics are quite accurate ~ you will kwim when you see it for yourself. the leather is not dry at all & nor does it resemble *dry scabs* ~ beyond any stretch of the imagination! ~ i would say it is a dressy bag but not *blingy* ~ but then i don't think of the green as *blingy* either! :shrugs:

it was a pic of the 2006 bordeaux reissue ;) which first got me interested in chanel ~ i love all the chanel reissues & personally i am sooo delighted with all my metallic choices :love:

honestly ~ i do not see myself carrying these bags on a daily basis ~ but i didn't buy them for that reason ~ i wanted dressy neat little flaps that i can carry to lunch or dinner & they have turned out to be just exactly what i wanted ~ both in colour & size. i think the red & the green are perhaps an aquired taste ~ colour wise ~ we won't all agree of course on the colour descriptions or what they are suitable for ~ but for me i know i will probably only use the red in the evening ~ the others i would use during the day ~ only the navy
would i wear with jeans ~ i still look at the reissue colour chart at the *dark red* & i do not recognise it as being a swatch for this bag ~ :wtf: ~ however ~ i am delighted with it ~ i did try & see if they would change the h/w to silver if i paid extra but it is something they just won't do ~ i am still not a gold fan but i have to admit that it does suit the met red to have the gold h/w & i :heart: the colour too much to let it go :love:

rue cambon failed to enclose a receipt but i am told it will follow on ~ the boutiques here tend to forward the receipts on in the mail ~ however ~ below are the codes they quoted in their e~mail confirming my order:

A37586 Y04844 81540 (Dark Red), size 15 x 24 x 7.5 cm at retail price
1590.00€ and

hope this helps the US girls a bit ~ i can't wait to see your bag Mon ~ i hope you :heart: it & everyone else who has ordered the dark red :woohoo:

I just called the Waikiki boutique (my bag hasn't shipped yet:cursing:, but will ship today and I'll get it Friday).

She confirmed it's metallic red and she confirmed the style#

A37587 Y04844

If this is the true color them I'm sure I'll love it. It almost reminds me of Chanel VAMP nail polish.

attachment.php

ooohhhh.....your right! Thats one of my favorite chanel nail colors.