metallic red reissue 225 ~ how many pics can a girl take of the one bag?!!!

simply awesome! It is sooo hard to shoot photos of these purses and I'm a pro photographer! The metallic sheen just changes color on you...good job with the pics Viki! You MUST show them on now!

so girls..im confused..what excactly is the code details for this bag
A37587 or A37586 ???
and what size is vicks?226 rite?
What size do you guys suggest i should get for such a color?
my cousin is on her way to paris to pick this baby for me-- but im soo unsure of hw the color is going to turn out--- some show a hint of purple-- some dont...im so scared il be dissapointed...coz im nto lookin for a wine color red!!
advice please...thnx ladies:smile:

hi *tamanna* :flowers: ~ you will not be disappointed in this bag! ~ mine is a 225 ~ the code for mine is A37587 ~ as i have said many times :shame: ~ i am a white metal girl but this colour really suits the gold h/w ~ it is very *rich* looking ~ i hear what you are saying & i am sure you will :heart: this red!

attachment.php

OMG V, this is really stunning!:nuts::tup: and i love the 225 size too. it looks so chick:yes: how about some modeling pics:graucho:;) congrats on such a beauty!

and thank you for sharing these amazing pics!

thanx *C* x ~ modelling pics will follow sometime soon ~ promise!

simply awesome! It is sooo hard to shoot photos of these purses and I'm a pro photographer! The metallic sheen just changes color on you...good job with the pics Viki! You MUST show them on now!

thanx *MJ* ~ we just bought our first SLR & i :heart: it! ~ 'tho i keep getting funny looks from my next door neighbours ( *she's taking photos of her handbags again!* ~ :lol: ~ they probably think i'm :nuts: :lol: )

our work takes us away a lot ~ but just as soon as my dh & i are home at the same time i will ask him to take some pics of me modelling my chanels :shame: ~ i'm too embarrased to ask anyone else ~ i'd much rather be on the other side of the lens ~ kwim? :P

Thank you for posting more pics of the gorgeous Metallic Red Reissue! This is such a stunning and rich-looking bag with the gold hardware! Definitely one of the winners of Spring/Summer 08.