Metallic black reissue 226

^^The Chanel boutique at Tysons corner said they only ordered the 226. I wanted the 227 so I waitlisted at another store. You might want to give them a call if you want the 226.

Hi girls....I just double checked with Saks and I had the wrong information. They are getting the black patent reissue. So sorry!

To clarify, so SAKS is NOT getting the metallic black at all? Only NM and the boutiques are (and that's not really counting ALL 20 boutiques in the US, not necessarily in all the sizes though)

To clarify, so SAKS is NOT getting the metallic black at all? Only NM and the boutiques are (and that's not really counting ALL 20 boutiques in the US, not necessarily in all the sizes though)

I was told that Saks NYC will be getting the Black Metallic 227. But you need to confirm that as some of the SAs at Saks are not very knowledgable.

I was told that Saks NYC will be getting the Black Metallic 227. But you need to confirm that as some of the SAs at Saks are not very knowledgable.

I've called that very Saks, the SA Joseph was confusing the reissue/classic hybrid flap for the real reissue. My usual SA still says no metallic black for Saks because it was not in the look book.

i called nm short hills the other day and they said they're only getting the 227 metallic black. the sa was very nice though and offered to do a special order for me for it. he didn't say anything about a waitlist. he said that the 226 was not in their lookbook.

can anyone clarify which nm's are getting the 226?