messenger bag suggestions...?

^ Well yep, you are bad, but sensible too! although if you decide to keep this one, I think you may forego the oak as you have the ol and wait for the next round of colours to come in :biggrin:

Who am I kidding, you will grab an oak from MW too ;)

I have an oak ant which I decided from day 1 not to baby at all. I must admit I shuddered a bit the first time I used it in the rain and then thought just get on with it. I've colloniled it a couple of times and used Russell and Bromley leather creme on it once and now I just chuck it on and go regardless of what I'm wearing and the weather. It does have a few watermarks but these are now blending nicely and the patina is gorgeous. I will now subject my oak bays to the same tough love because ant is now stunning. So, my advice is not to be too frightened to use an oak ant.

wow your brave!! but hey isnt that what all these treatments are ment to enable us to do? i have always liked the antony but dont know if it would suit me! the ink was a very unusual colour and i do always tend to go for the unusual colours and styles!

^ Well yep, you are bad, but sensible too! although if you decide to keep this one, I think you may forego the oak as you have the ol and wait for the next round of colours to come in :biggrin:

Who am I kidding, you will grab an oak from MW too ;)

ive had the bag on for far to long now :biggrin: im kind of changing my mind! does your pink alex pull on the sides?? like tirees???