Merry Mini Reveal

I appreciate your feedback on your mini colors, allure244! I am waiting for my fuchsia lamb to arrive and as soon as I get her, I will be making some decisions as to which one(s) I should keep. I'm just not sure if I will like one or two so much more than the rest, which may result in the others not getting used as much. Like you, I am more of a pop color girl when it comes to minis...so perhaps my faves will be fuchsia and orange too? Btw, where did you get your fuchsia from? So far, I haven't heard of any fuchsia lambs anywhere except Saks and Hirshleifers, so I was just wondering. :smile:

Yes I went overboard and bought a lot this season so I had to give up a mini. I ended up returning the yellow mini but made sure that another tpfer was able to buy it next. I agree I like the pop of color with the minis and I'm still in love with my fuchsia and orange minis :loveeyes::love: With the yellow being a lighter color, I was also worried about color transfer (especially since it's a cross body) so I decided to let that one go.

I got the fuchsia lambskin from a local boutique. I reserved a mini by giving my credit card information in early Feb and received it around the second week of April. My sales associate says I received the first fuchsia mini the store got. However, when I spoke to my sales associate around May 1, no other minis had yet arrived at the store although they were due for about 7? more. Wonder if the rest of the batch has arrived since. Hopefully they have at least begun to trickle in so that people who have reserved them can finally get them!

Yes I went overboard and bought a lot this season so I had to give up a mini. I ended up returning the yellow mini but made sure that another tpfer was able to buy it next. I agree I like the pop of color with the minis and I'm still in love with my fuchsia and orange minis :loveeyes::love: With the yellow being a lighter color, I was also worried about color transfer (especially since it's a cross body) so I decided to let that one go.

I got the fuchsia lambskin from a local boutique. I reserved a mini by giving my credit card information in early Feb and received it around the second week of April. My sales associate says I received the first fuchsia mini the store got. However, when I spoke to my sales associate around May 1, no other minis had yet arrived at the store although they were due for about 7? more. Wonder if the rest of the batch has arrived since. Hopefully they have at least begun to trickle in so that people who have reserved them can finally get them!
That's interesting, allure244. It seems the same scenario is happening with Hirshleifers, as I know the 1st person who preordered back in December got hers in early April. But I don't know of anyone else receiving one and I think I'm either 3rd or 4th on the list of 10. I ordered in mid February and no news yet, although I was told it would arrive from March to May. :panic:

So you returned the yellow mini? I understand, as it's not a pop color although it's a beautiful neutral that can easily be worn year round. I've gone back and forth, should I keep the yellow or the orange or both or neither one? The only thing I know for sure is that once I finally get my fuchsia lamb mini, she's staying with me forever! I think I'll know more which ones I'll keep once I get fuchsia. I can return the orange patent to NM, but I can't return the yellow lamb to Saks since I passed my 30 days, so I'll have to sell her if I decide not to keep her. :sad:

Anyway, thanks so much for responding to me, I really do appreciate it! I hope we'll be twins on the fuchsia and orange! :biggrin: