Merry Mini Reveal

I love to add that Cobalt Blue too. Searching but found nothjng

Me too! the one in the picture was from a past season. the closest color they had in a cobalt blue for minis this season was an electric blue color but in jersey material. I wasn't too impressed with the jersey as it pills and would be hard to clean if it got stains on it.

same color as this blue jersey flap just in mini size

Attachments

• Cobalt Blue Jersey.png
    Cobalt Blue Jersey.png
    531.2 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Do you have a favorite of the bunch???

Hard to say. They're all so cute. I like them for different reasons. I've only used the orange patent so far. This color wasn't even on my radar until I saw it in person. Reminds me of orange crush. Such a luscious yummy color. I love the Fuschia because I love pink and girly things. Plus I feel like I have a lot of things that can match Fuschia in my closet. Yellow is a good neutral but still with a pop and this shade of yellow with brushed gold hardware I feel can be easy to match year round. The black Caviar is a classic beauty and easy to match too. Plus since its caviar I won't be afraid to use her often

But right now I'm obsessed with bright colors so I feel like I'm most excited about Fuschia lambskin and orange patent ! :biggrin:

Presenting my mini quartet!!!
O.M.G. How on earth did I miss this post??? You have the most lustworthy and amazing mini collection, allure244!!! All the colors that I love and we're triplets, as soon as my fuchsia lamb mini comes in. I also have the orange patent and yellow lamb! :love:

Your dress is just PERFECT with your fuchsia lambskin mini!!! :loveeyes:

Haha. I am very thankful for my collection. But I would be ecstatic to be able to add a touch of green or blue to my rainbow. (turquoise lambskin mini is borrowed from MaryJoe84 and cobalt blue lambskin is borrowed from Peonies813. Hope they don't mind)
Oooooohhhhh, I would also sooooooo love to add one of these, especially cobalt blue!!! :biggrin:

Red patent would be amazing as well :lol: But my wallet needs a break
Yes, yes...I want a red patent mini, too!!! :P

Hard to say. They're all so cute. I like them for different reasons. I've only used the orange patent so far. This color wasn't even on my radar until I saw it in person. Reminds me of orange crush. Such a luscious yummy color. I love the Fuschia because I love pink and girly things. Plus I feel like I have a lot of things that can match Fuschia in my closet. Yellow is a good neutral but still with a pop and this shade of yellow with brushed gold hardware I feel can be easy to match year round. The black Caviar is a classic beauty and easy to match too. Plus since its caviar I won't be afraid to use her often

But right now I'm obsessed with bright colors so I feel like I'm most excited about Fuschia lambskin and orange patent ! :biggrin:
I appreciate your feedback on your mini colors, allure244! I am waiting for my fuchsia lamb to arrive and as soon as I get her, I will be making some decisions as to which one(s) I should keep. I'm just not sure if I will like one or two so much more than the rest, which may result in the others not getting used as much. Like you, I am more of a pop color girl when it comes to minis...so perhaps my faves will be fuchsia and orange too? Btw, where did you get your fuchsia from? So far, I haven't heard of any fuchsia lambs anywhere except Saks and Hirshleifers, so I was just wondering. :smile:

OMG, I just stumbled across your thread! What a gorgeous quartett you got!!! Love all of your minis, but especially the fuchsia lamb mini!!! How lucky you are you found it! Here in Europe we are stll waiting for their delivery... :storm:

And of course I don't mind you borrowed my pic ;)