MeNoTyOu

slickskin said:
So funny you asked! I did a Yahoo! search for Luella baby Gisele, and a Neiman Marcus page came up with the bag and the awesome sale price. It was no baby Gisele, because I have a baby Gisele and the version from NM was alot bigger. Such a shame really, because the bag was sooo cute! :cry:

ohh..you shocked me there for a moment and i was about to cry if you had bought the same bag with such a low price..*pheww...* ;)

BagBuyinFiend said:
I love your bags. I was admiring the white bag in the very back. Who makes it?

hihi..about that bag..lemme tell u guys a little secret about it..
it actually has no brand!!i bought it in asia and loved it since then.it's practical and very spacious.and to add a sweet touch i tied a juicy scarf to it. :P

bagcrazy,Kat,ayla,clanalois,LV_addict,Raspberry,Greenie,Noriko,shopalot
xikry5talix,whatzerface,BeccaLynn07

Thanks for all the lovely comments :amuse:..yeaaah i try to be colorful in my bag selection and tend to buy colors that i don't have yet..except for pink..i love the color pink and there was this certain period of time that i wanted to buy only pink color bags...tee-hee...:P

Mshashmount said:
ohh..you shocked me there for a moment and i was about to cry if you had bought the same bag with such a low price..*pheww...* ;)

Er, I think I'm going to burst your bubble: It is (was) the same exact bag as yours, down to the color! :worried: Retailed for $895, went on sale for $223. Here's the link, but like I said, it's larger than the baby size NM claimed on its site: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod17950021&parentId=cat6130731&masterId=cat000226&index=1&cmCat=