Menlo Park Mall, Edison, NJ, has MAGGIE and POPPY pilots!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Maggie pilots in ALL colors...gray, black, AND the elusive lilac!!! There are no pilot accessories...just the bags, and right now nothing is showing up in Tools for the regular line either. Lilac will not carried through to the regular line, but black and gray will remain, and add saffron and cinnamon.

Poppy pilots.... Spotlight bags with the compartments and side laces (at least "spotlight" is what you call the gold version) in gold (has a texture similar but flatter/cheaper to the explosion leather Bleecker St kisslock hobo), magenta patent, sateen sig, op art. The sateen bag is larger than the others...there are two sizes in these bags. Larger zip totes in the same colors. NO sequin items. Large zip around and small zip wallets in the blueberry patent color (no matching bags right now available there or in JAX for this color...this was my fav color, but I got the gold), magenta patent, yellow with cream trim (no matching bags), op art sig stuff in pink and orange (the sig orange was really cute in the bag..but bright!).

So far all patents and sigs, but they still have 42 boxes to unpack...so who knows what else! Nothing I personally wanted and checked on was available as a pilot, and NO key fobs anywhere right now! I really went for the fobs and was disappointed, lol. The large zip around wallets were my fav!

92545 op art leather rainbow charm $48 (2.36 x 3.07 sv/mc)
92546 studded peace sign charm $48 (.28 by 2.28 sv/mc)
92548 studded and jeweled love charm $58 (3.58 by 1.26 sv/mc)
92549 jeweled leather flower charm $38 (2.2 x 2.2 sv/mc)
92550 leather pom pom charm $68 (2.87,sv/tu suede leather)
92528 legacy stripe happy face keyfob (1.38 x 1.38)
92530 3-d pave hot air balloon keyfob $48 (1.18 x .63)
92531 3-d pave bunny keyfob $48
92533 pegasus multi mix keyfob $58
92542 leather pegasus charm $38 (3.39 x3.39 sv/mc (pieced leather)
92525 poppy heart w/peace sign pave charm keyfob $48
92547 poppy zebra print pouch charm $58
92541 poppy heart pic frame charm $30

Sorry, I'm missing a price and I guess there were no dimensions for some of these in Tools. My SA sent me this list, so I'm not sure.

I was there at 10:00 this morning for my gray Maggie! Baglady, thank you for posting that Menlo was putting these out today - it totally made me decide to return tan Sabrina, which I was already on the fence about, and go see the Maggies in person. Gorgeous colors, all of them, but the gray is definitely "me"! Does Menlo usually have pilot bags? I dont go there often, and think I will start again - Courtney who used to work at Freehold knows me and is so nice to deal with. Are there any pics of those fobs that you listed above? and I agree w/the Poppy stuff - nothing caught my eye at all. My 14-year-old liked the colorful little skinny/wallet things with the print on them, and the orange sig tote bag, but thats about it.

I think the nitrolicious article has a lot of these fobs. I do have some pics that were emailed to me, but I don't think they were of fobs on this list. Try here:

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2009/03/13/coach-poppy-collection-fall-2009/2/

The orange bag caught my eye too, but I preferred the spotlight style bags... although a different style tie rather than a shoe lace would be nice. I guess it's ok for summer and a great bad weather bag. I also liked the funky hangtag on the bags, but they didn't have the larger spotlight bags in the gold or solid patents, which was a bummer. They seemed to have most colors in the wallets except for the multi op art, which I was looking for. I did buy the gold set, but I really wanted to see the blueberry, or whatever that color in the wallet is called. They had no bags or wristlets in that, so again I was bummed. I didn't care that much for the magenta color for some reason, and overall the patent is of course thinner for the cheaper prices. Although it's probably not any worse than my $648 Bleecker St. foldover convertible, lol. I didn't check the lining on everything, but at least the gold had a beautiful teal satin lining. I like some of this line for what it is, and I definitely really liked the large zip wallets ($168!), but probably the charms will be my overall favs.

Forgot to answer the question about the pilots... Woodbridge got the Madison shoulder bag pilots, and I don't recall Menlo getting much. A PA store told me about the pilots, so I called Menlo last week to confirm.

Actually, Menlo is ALMOST my least fav store overall (other than Princeton, which doesn't even rank to me at all, lol). They are very, very nice there, but I don't always have the best experience there in terms of knowledgeable people. They also don't have the best selection. This is why I typically shop in PA.

Also yes, I understand and appreciate your points about Freehold too, but at least it's a fashion store, whereas Menlo is not, so I prefer to shop there as long as I can buy from one of them in particular (I definitely don't like one of the SAs there AT ALL!). Freehold is also the most clueless store other than Woodbridge, but my fav person is at Woodbridge. So you can see how I'm torn as far as NJ stores go, lol!

Actually, as far as Menlo goes, I did buy my Abbey from there a long time ago, but again it almost didn't happen because the store was pretty clueless. Some of their SAs moved to Short Hills recently I noticed, including one of the girls that I liked to work with the most. LOL, sorry, I think I'm just a PA person in general, but I hit these NJ stores all the the time because it's more convenient for me since I live here. I go to Edison a lot. Typically, though, if I'm going to buy in NJ, I usually buy at Woodbridge because I like the manager there. If she's not working, then I buy from one of the others. Since they did shuffle around some of the SAs, Menlo has definitely gotten better, and I do like to buy from Courtney. She's very nice and not pushy, which I like!

Thanks for the link. I actually liked the shape of the pink patent bag they had, which I guess is the Spotlight bag, and I think some of those accessories would be adorable paired with some of my more classic bags.

Sorry, I'm missing a price and I guess there were no dimensions for some of these in Tools. My SA sent me this list, so I'm not sure.

Thanks Baglady39!!:yahoo: Do you know when they might be getting the keyfobs and Charms?

^^You know, I always just wait to hear from my SA once I indicate I'm interested in purchasing something. I did check today at the pilot store for any and all fobs, and there was nothing available to order yet according to the SA. I can let you know if I hear anything. I was told June for most stuff, so I'm sure some things will be available to order shortly. Seriously everything I asked about was not available right now, lol!

Thanks for the link. I actually liked the shape of the pink patent bag they had, which I guess is the Spotlight bag, and I think some of those accessories would be adorable paired with some of my more classic bags.

ITA. A lot of them have the nickel hardware too, so I was thinking now WHAT bags do I have that I can use this wallet with, lol!

^^You know, I always just wait to hear from my SA once I indicate I'm interested in purchasing something. I did check today at the pilot store for any and all fobs, and there was nothing available to order yet according to the SA. I can let you know if I hear anything. I was told June for most stuff, so I'm sure some things will be available to order shortly. Seriously everything I asked about was not available right now, lol!
Send me a PM when you order if u don't mind, I'm going to pull the trigger on some of these fairly early too. :smile::smile:

They told me the 3d bunny won't be available till 8/1 :sad:

Have we nailed down pix of all of them yet from the nit* site?

I think the nitrolicious article has a lot of these fobs. I do have some pics that were emailed to me, but I don't think they were of fobs on this list. Try here:

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2009/03/13/coach-poppy-collection-fall-2009/2/

The orange bag caught my eye too, but I preferred the spotlight style bags... although a different style tie rather than a shoe lace would be nice. I guess it's ok for summer and a great bad weather bag. I also liked the funky hangtag on the bags, but they didn't have the larger spotlight bags in the gold or solid patents, which was a bummer. They seemed to have most colors in the wallets except for the multi op art, which I was looking for. I did buy the gold set, but I really wanted to see the blueberry, or whatever that color in the wallet is called. They had no bags or wristlets in that, so again I was bummed. I didn't care that much for the magenta color for some reason, and overall the patent is of course thinner for the cheaper prices. Although it's probably not any worse than my $648 Bleecker St. foldover convertible, lol. I didn't check the lining on everything, but at least the gold had a beautiful teal satin lining. I like some of this line for what it is, and I definitely really liked the large zip wallets ($168!), but probably the charms will be my overall favs.

Can you post pics of your zip around wallet? I love the zip arounds and have been wanting a new one for a while now.

Congrats on getting to see all the new goodies and for posting info ladies!!!! :yahoo: