Melanie Griffith Fights A Losing Battle With The Signs Of Ageing

Wow, can you imagine some guy snapping unflattering pictures of you round the clock, no matter what you look like at any given moment? Eeek, I don't envy those famous people one bit, they are never left alone.

Wow, I mean, I am glad that she's not going under the knife to compensate for some contrived notion of female beauty, I am, but she's like a poster for why you should wear sunscreen and stop smoking. She looks worn out, not because of her age, but because of her lifestyle I'd say.

That letter is so trashy & hateful! where did she post it?

someone seriously need to show this pic to brit and linds..i know it'd straightened me out!!

its funny bc jlo and halle berry both say they don't drink and they are gorgeous, imo...i have a feeling their going to look 1000x's better when their 49!

Smoking and sun will age you faster than almost anything. I see she has prominent veins in her legs--that's mostly hereditary,I think. The other area where age shows is a person's hands--I've heard of people getting "hand lifts". Meanwhile, I'll just remain a non-smoker and mostly stay out of the sun or keep my spf cream handy.

Seriously, my mom was 92 when she died and her legs looked much better than this.

^^ ITA
Her mother has had a ton of PS & it shows.
In the early 90's there was rumor Melanie had a face lift.
My point was that her mother didn't look as trashy and wasted as daughter, despite their family love for plastic surgery. Melanie looks that way because of her lifestyle and no amount of botox and facelifts can help in her case.