Meet "The Clayton's"

BagJunkey1000

Sep 26, 2013
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409934732.880713.jpg

Just got back from Disney with my little ones, so I am a little late. This is my FAVORITE FLORENTINE BAG (can you tell). Love them)!!! Just wanted my fellow DOONEYNISTAS to meet Crimson (I know you already have;), Violet (ditto), Orange and and my newest Ocean......I have always loved big and colorful bags. If I choose to go for an odd 5....Grey is next....

This is for you CFC09.....go get her;)

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
View attachment 2740865

Just got back from Disney with my little ones, so I am a little late. This is my FAVORITE FLORENTINE BAG (can you tell). Love them)!!! Just wanted my fellow DOONEYNISTAS to meet Crimson (I know you already have;), Violet (ditto), Orange and and my newest Ocean......I have always loved big and colorful bags. If I choose to go for an odd 5....Grey is next....

I'm so jelly that I developed a twitch! Gorgeous!

Jun 15, 2009
View attachment 2740865

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that is a nice photo!!!
OKOK as soon as they can do phone orders the OCEAN will be mine

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
View attachment 2740865

Your Claytons are FABULOUS!!! :loveeyes: Sigh.

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Dooney Land, USA
www.youtube.com
View attachment 2740865

Guuuuurl!!!!!!... You just really hit me in the gut with this photo. I feel like a drug addict and want more now and will do ANYTHING to get it. Lol.., geesh... What a lovely collection. That Crimson is the bomb!!! This pic will forever be engraved in my head.

Screw the doctor... I can use this photo for treatment. Thanks for sharing!!

Jun 15, 2009
Guuuuurl!!!!!!... You just really hit me in the gut with this photo. I feel like a drug addict and want more now and will do ANYTHING to get it. Lol.., geesh... What a lovely collection. That Crimson is the bomb!!! This pic will forever be engraved in my head.

Screw the doctor... I can use this photo for treatment. Thanks for sharing!!
POOKIE
:lol::lol::lol:

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
View attachment 2740865

:ps::ps::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
View attachment 2740865

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Be still my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are STUNNING!! I just got my first C in ocean and I'm over the moon for that bag. I don't know why I waited so long!!!!!

Congratulations. GREAT collection!

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Dooney Land, USA
www.youtube.com
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Be still my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are STUNNING!! I just got my first C in ocean and I'm over the moon for that bag. I don't know why I waited so long!!!!!

Congratulations. GREAT collection!

Me too girl... I LOOOVE the Clayton. It's such a classy bag and I feel soo rich carrying it. (Even though the bag cost full price more than the money I have in it 😁)

I struggled with it soooo long and finally said, let's do it! Now I want more. Next for me is Natural or Chestnut.

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
Me too girl... I LOOOVE the Clayton. It's such a classy bag and I feel soo rich carrying it. (Even though the bag cost full price more than the money I have in it 😁)

I struggled with it soooo long and finally said, let's do it! Now I want more. Next for me is Natural or Chestnut.
You described it perfectly!!! Like a drug addict!! I would love another!!