Meet "The Clayton's"

BagJunkey1000

Sep 26, 2013
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409934732.880713.jpg

Just got back from Disney with my little ones, so I am a little late. This is my FAVORITE FLORENTINE BAG (can you tell). Love them)!!! Just wanted my fellow DOONEYNISTAS to meet Crimson (I know you already have;), Violet (ditto), Orange and and my newest Ocean......I have always loved big and colorful bags. If I choose to go for an odd 5....Grey is next....

This is for you CFC09.....go get her;)

View attachment 2740865

Just got back from Disney with my little ones, so I am a little late. This is my FAVORITE FLORENTINE BAG (can you tell). Love them)!!! Just wanted my fellow DOONEYNISTAS to meet Crimson (I know you already have;), Violet (ditto), Orange and and my newest Ocean......I have always loved big and colorful bags. If I choose to go for an odd 5....Grey is next....

I'm so jelly that I developed a twitch! Gorgeous!

View attachment 2740865

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that is a nice photo!!!
OKOK as soon as they can do phone orders the OCEAN will be mine

View attachment 2740865

Your Claytons are FABULOUS!!! :loveeyes: Sigh.

View attachment 2740865

Guuuuurl!!!!!!... You just really hit me in the gut with this photo. I feel like a drug addict and want more now and will do ANYTHING to get it. Lol.., geesh... What a lovely collection. That Crimson is the bomb!!! This pic will forever be engraved in my head.

Screw the doctor... I can use this photo for treatment. Thanks for sharing!!

Guuuuurl!!!!!!... You just really hit me in the gut with this photo. I feel like a drug addict and want more now and will do ANYTHING to get it. Lol.., geesh... What a lovely collection. That Crimson is the bomb!!! This pic will forever be engraved in my head.

Screw the doctor... I can use this photo for treatment. Thanks for sharing!!

POOKIE
:lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 2740865

:ps::ps::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

View attachment 2740865

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Be still my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are STUNNING!! I just got my first C in ocean and I'm over the moon for that bag. I don't know why I waited so long!!!!!

Congratulations. GREAT collection!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Be still my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are STUNNING!! I just got my first C in ocean and I'm over the moon for that bag. I don't know why I waited so long!!!!!

Congratulations. GREAT collection!

Me too girl... I LOOOVE the Clayton. It's such a classy bag and I feel soo rich carrying it. (Even though the bag cost full price more than the money I have in it 😁)

I struggled with it soooo long and finally said, let's do it! Now I want more. Next for me is Natural or Chestnut.

Me too girl... I LOOOVE the Clayton. It's such a classy bag and I feel soo rich carrying it. (Even though the bag cost full price more than the money I have in it 😁)

I struggled with it soooo long and finally said, let's do it! Now I want more. Next for me is Natural or Chestnut.

You described it perfectly!!! Like a drug addict!! I would love another!!