Meet my new orange mini (plus a mini question)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! This forum really helped me fight my cabin fever lately. Im home ALL day every day.

Sweetpeas, thanks for the tip on the flap. My DH figured it out for me. You do make a loop and put it under the flap. I would like to know the strap length for someone else's mini. This one is about 21".

-don't have a mini of my own... but i LOVE your new addition!

best wishes, lucci! and congrats on BOTH your new additions :smile: -i'm leaning more towards baby boy, but this IS tPF, so i am just as ecstatic about your new bag too!!

p.s. what bag will you be taking to the hospital?? since you are still so chic (in your 9th month!?!)... do you have any cute hospital outfits planned?? lol -again, congrats! and best to you and your family!!

LOL when I was only a few months pregnant I began to ponder, hmmm, what would be a good "going into labor bag", but now? NO BAG for me. Im carrying enough weight! Plus who wants to worry about where your chanel bag is or if its on the floor when you're in labor right? Outfit? Whatever is clean!! I'd never believe I'd be saying that LOL.

It will be nice to get reacquainted with some of my bags that have been sitting there being ignored. (though I do look at them often).