Meet my BJ Birkin's new little friend!

Just wanna share tis wif U ladies :P

Got this little baby from LV today! Quite a good match, don't you think?:love:

Congratulations LD - I love the *Groom* collection and have bought almost everything in the collection - It reminded me of the Goyard style with the painted stripes, but I had forgotten that LV have been offering to paint coloured stripes on any LV hard luggage as a free service for years ... isn't the little bellboy as cute as buttons? some people have been thinking it is Tin Tin, but it's not ... its just a little LV bellboy with Vuitton on his cap

Perfect match LD - enjoy

Congratulations LD - I love the *Groom* collection and have bought almost everything in the collection - It reminded me of the Goyard style with the painted stripes, but I had forgotten that LV have been offering to paint coloured stripes on any LV hard luggage as a free service for years ... isn't the little bellboy as cute as buttons? some people have been thinking it is Tin Tin, but it's not ... its just a little LV bellboy with Vuitton on his cap

Perfect match LD - enjoy

:yes: Ya! Seriously I thought it was Tin Tin!! Looks like it doesn't it? Still on the Groooms, I bought the long Porte Monnaie Wallet today! :wlae: Will be posting pics on the appropriate thread soon!