Meerkat Manor???

There is a story about poor little Flower on the cover of the NY Times Arts section today. It is amazing how this tiny animal has made such an impact. As a mother, what could be more noble than losing your life while saving your childrens? We can all learn a lesson here.

*sigh*

I don't know why I allow myself to watch this show. I know how heartbreaking it can be and I know it will do nothing but upset me, yet I watch anyway.

I watched last night, which must have been a repeat though I'd not seen it before, and was so upset first when poor little Stumpy was struggling and could not get out of the den due to his deformed foot. I also found it heartbreaking when none of the pack was providing him with any food and he just sat on the sidelines crying. But what totally did me in and I can't stop thinking about today is how the pack just left Stumpy behind to die when they went off in search of better territory.

Heartbreaking.

I don't know why I allow myself to watch this show. I know how heartbreaking it can be and I know it will do nothing but upset me, yet I watch anyway.

The 3rd season of the show has been very sad with several deaths of featured meerkats. Unfortunately, these little animals usually have a short lifespan in the wild and there are a lot of horrible things that can happen to them. I saw the episode you mentioned, although they refer to Stumpy as "Squiggy" in the US version. It was heartbreaking to watch the group leave the handicapped pup behind, but it shows just how harsh nature can be. I still love the show!

Handicapped pup?:crybaby: Was that Axel? Flower was so tender with him. :crybaby:
I think I've seen it twice since flowers demise & there have been so many deaths.
Poor Mozart. Wilson came back for her & found her little body. :wtf::crybaby:
I don't watch soaps but how could the story lines suck you in more than this show.
Shakespeare (the writer not the meerkat!) would be proud of the drama.
What happened to Zaphode?

Handicapped pup?:crybaby: Was that Axel? Flower was so tender with him. :crybaby:
I think I've seen it twice since flowers demise & there have been so many deaths.
Poor Mozart. Wilson came back for her & found her little body. :wtf::crybaby:
I don't watch soaps but how could the story lines suck you in more than this show.
Shakespeare (the writer not the meerkat!) would be proud of the drama.
What happened to Zaphode?

The handicapped pup was Squiggy, he had a deformed leg and couldn't get around very well. He and his brother Len were featured in an episode when the Whiskers group was briefly split in half, with Flower leading one half and Rocket Dog leading the other. As far as I know Zaphod is fine and returned to the Whiskers. The season finale airs tomorrow night and there will not be more new episodes until next summer.