Medium Or Large Carly - Which Do You Have And Why???

Which size Carly do you have and/or prefer?

• Large Carly

• Medium Carly

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just posted this in another medium vs large carly thread ;)

I tried on the large last time with all the stuffing in it and thought OMG THIS BAG IS HUGE ON ME (I'm 5'3" on a good day lol) so I went with the medium. I ended up having to return it because it was scratched up (as sent from JAX) and as it turned out the drop just wasn't comfy enough for me. I don't carry alot of stuff though so I thought it'd be silly to even consider the large. So after being in the boutique waaaaay too long today and trying on 438902840932 bags I finally took the stuffing out of the large, put my stuff in and went WOAH it's NOT that big LOL. So I took the plunge with large Carly. I might change my mind again, but I have to say it's waaaaay more comfy than the medium. I had her gift wrapped so I don't overthink it right now, and hopefully I'll still love her on Christmas morning :love::lol:

Oh and I voted medium by accident so you can switch one of those votes!

Well.......I wound up w/ not only ONE large Carly, but TWO!!!!!!! I got a chocolate signature and a black signature!!!!!! Thank to all the girls on this forum who enabled me to get the large.....I LOVE this bag!!!!!!!! Love the slouch, the under arm room, the shape it forms, how it looks and feels hung on my shoulder.....wow I could just go on and on!!!!!! I am really going to enjoy my CARLY TWINS!!!!!! I will post pics as soon as I receive my new digital camera which is under my Christmas tree right now!!! Thanks again, girls for all of you help.......I LOVE my LARGE CARLY'S!!!!!!!!!

...and a special thank you to Taralindsey for posting pics of your beautiful large chocolate Carly and both your medium and large purseket inside her!!!! I hope I rock my Carly's like you rock yours (I am 5 feet tall on a good day, KWIM???? and I LOVE how she slouches on me and I can swing her right onto my shoulder!!!!!) Your pics, Ranskimmie's pics, and Mommyville's pics enabled me to buy my twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARGE CARLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GIRLS!!!!!!!

I have a medium chocolate siggy Carly. I am 5'2 and thin and it's the perfect size. I originally got the large and she was toooooo ginormous for me!
She fits: zip around wallet, cosmetic case, mini skinny+ more. And she has a great slouch! My only complaint is that she tends to slide off my shoulder!

I have both sizes and although I do love my medium, my large one is my favorite. I don't really carry that much on a daily basis so the medium fits my stuff well but I love that I can also put my books in my large one. If I could do it over again I would get all larges.....they look huge but once you get your stuff in them you can't beat the slouch.

ETA......

Congrats on your new Carly "twins".......can't wait to see pics!! My large is a chocolate signature too and I'm plotting on a large black signature one. Oh, and I'm another 5 footer on a good day!!

...and a special thank you to Taralindsey for posting pics of your beautiful large chocolate Carly and both your medium and large purseket inside her!!!! I hope I rock my Carly's like you rock yours (I am 5 feet tall on a good day, KWIM???? and I LOVE how she slouches on me and I can swing her right onto my shoulder!!!!!) Your pics, Ranskimmie's pics, and Mommyville's pics enabled me to buy my twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARGE CARLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GIRLS!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy you got your 2 large carlys!! That's amazing!!!

I can't wait to see pics of you rocking the carly, cause I know you will :rochard:

I have a medium chocolate siggy Carly. I am 5'2 and thin and it's the perfect size. I originally got the large and she was toooooo ginormous for me!
She fits: zip around wallet, cosmetic case, mini skinny+ more. And she has a great slouch! My only complaint is that she tends to slide off my shoulder!

I am BARELY and I mean BARELY 5 FEET TALL, and weigh 100 lbs and the large doesnt look huge on me at all :nogood:!!!!! In fact, I agree with some other girls who posted before...the LESS you put into the large Carly, the better the slouch!!!! :yes: I tried the medium on in the store and felt that it didnt have a long enough drop for me to enjoy it and be comfy ....also the medium kept slipping off my shoulder in the store and it was really annoying me....the large didnt slip off my shoulder at all, and I think that's b/c of the longer drop and deeper slouch...that's why I chose the large! :tup: I took the black signature large Carly shopping today at Target (she didnt slip off my shoulder!!!!!!!), and I went into the ladies room...there was NO HOOK to hang her up inside the stall!!!!! What do you ladies do when you encounter this? I did NOT want to put Carly on the dirty floor (even though it didnt LOOK dirty.....) So, I took my coat off, hung it over the door of the stall and hung Carly on it!!!!! I MADE MY OWN STALL HOOK!!!!!!! :roflmfao: The things we come up w/ to protect our Coach!!!!!!!

I have both sizes and although I do love my medium, my large one is my favorite. I don't really carry that much on a daily basis so the medium fits my stuff well but I love that I can also put my books in my large one. If I could do it over again I would get all larges.....they look huge but once you get your stuff in them you can't beat the slouch.

ETA......

Congrats on your new Carly "twins".......can't wait to see pics!! My large is a chocolate signature too and I'm plotting on a large black signature one. Oh, and I'm another 5 footer on a good day!!
Thanks so much and I TOTALLY AGREE w/ you!!!! :tup: You just CANNOT beat that large carly slouch!!! LOVE my twins!!! Now that I have my "twins" I am pining after the large khaki/black Carly to make TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmfao: It just never ends!!! Funny you are the same height as me, too!!!! There arent alot of us out there these days! Wish I were taller! :yes:

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy you got your 2 large carlys!! That's amazing!!!

I can't wait to see pics of you rocking the carly, cause I know you will :rochard:
Thanks so much, Taralindsey!!! I am very tempted to unwrap my new digital camera, snap some pics and rewrap the camera and put it back under the Christmas tree...do you think anyone will notice??? :yes::wtf: Couldnt stop staring at myself today in mirrors and window reflections to get a glimpse of HOT black siggy Carly!!!!! I think people thought I was a NUT!!!!! :roflmfao:

I have the medium, mainly b/c I'm short and the large hangs down to my knees (ok, not quite but it feels like it). I also don't carry a lot of stuff with me...I'm more of a med bag gal!

I have the medium, mainly b/c I'm short and the large hangs down to my knees (ok, not quite but it feels like it). I also don't carry a lot of stuff with me...I'm more of a med bag gal!
I'm short too....barely 5 foot tall on a GOOD DAY!!!! LOL I just preferred the drop on the large for ME more than the medium! I carry practically nothing, but that slouch se makes when not filled up is TDF!!!!! I LOVE CARLY!!!! :love:

YAY, Coacher!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :yahoo: So glad you got TWO large Carly's! I'm JEALOUS!!!! I think you are REALLY going to love them! She's a GREAT bag and that slouch.....YUM!!!!!! She is one of my FAVORITE bags already!!!! CONGRATS to you! ENJOY!!! And BTW: I'm 5'2" and petite as well, and large Carly looks HOT on me...or so I have been told!!!!! :graucho: (several times!!!)