Medium Carly...take TWO!!!!!

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
HI, girls! Well...after having that very depressing problem w/ the khaki/black Ali, I decided to "try again" and order a medium Carly....I HAD the chocolate brown signature medium Carly, but was concerned b/c the strap was short, that it wouldnt fit over a winter coat, so I got rid of it.... Well....I ordered a color that doesnt matter if it fits over a winter coat b/c it isnt dark! I ordered khaki/saddle!!!!!! SOMEONE (you know who you are) convinced me to do it and I thank YOU!!! I am just hoping that when it arrives (by Wed) that it is in pristine condition. IF I have to go BACK to that boutique w/ a defective bag AGAIN I am going to be VERY upset! PLEASE hope for me that this bag comes in perfect! It's the medium Carly, khaki/saddle. and I am VERY VERY VERY (did I say VERY?????) excited!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I said it before, and I will continue to say lol I am SOO happy and excited for you!! :yahoo::yahoo: I personally think you made the right choice. I hope it all comes in and everything is great.. make sure you post pics when you get her.. you are gonna' love her!! :tup:

HI, girls! Well...after having that very depressing problem w/ the khaki/black Ali, I decided to "try again" and order a medium Carly....I HAD the chocolate brown signature medium Carly, but was concerned b/c the strap was short, that it wouldnt fit over a winter coat, so I got rid of it.... Well....I ordered a color that doesnt matter if it fits over a winter coat b/c it isnt dark! I ordered khaki/saddle!!!!!! SOMEONE (you know who you are) convinced me to do it and I thank YOU!!! I am just hoping that when it arrives (by Wed) that it is in pristine condition. IF I have to go BACK to that boutique w/ a defective bag AGAIN I am going to be VERY upset! PLEASE hope for me that this bag comes in perfect! It's the medium Carly, khaki/saddle. and I am VERY VERY VERY (did I say VERY?????) excited!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
:yahoo:Happy you are getting your Carly!!!! Hope it is perfect for you...!!!!!!!!!!

I just got that bag for my friend. Actually I gave it to her today and she LOVED it!!!! It was her 1st Coach (real anyways!!!) Its really nice. I can't wait to get my signature black on on friday!