Medium Cara bag- my first Mulberry!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I received my new Cara bag yesterday. This is my first Mulberry bag and I am very pleased. Nice details, wonderful leather, and overall a very nice bag!
Opinions on the Cara bag. Very cute bag with great lines PLUS! The plus part is the backpack straps. They are a wonderful extra! Comfy fit when wearing the straps. Mine are the canvass straps so they stay nicely on. I do wonder if the leather straps stay on as well?
I will say, this is a smaller bag- in size- but due to the shape- it does fit a lot. I would think the mini would be very tiny though.
Overall- I really like this bag! I have only used it a half day. And I am not normally a backpack bag person but this is a great way to try it! And if I find it doesn't work well for me- I can change the straps to a shoulder strap! Love that!!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412857364.754676.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412857400.351246.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412857420.594979.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412857443.220038.jpg

I received my new Cara bag yesterday. This is my first Mulberry bag and I am very pleased. Nice details, wonderful leather, and overall a very nice bag!
Opinions on the Cara bag. Very cute bag with great lines PLUS! The plus part is the backpack straps. They are a wonderful extra! Comfy fit when wearing the straps. Mine are the canvass straps so they stay nicely on. I do wonder if the leather straps stay on as well?
I will say, this is a smaller bag- in size- but due to the shape- it does fit a lot. I would think the mini would be very tiny though.
Overall- I really like this bag! I have only used it a half day. And I am not normally a backpack bag person but this is a great way to try it! And if I find it doesn't work well for me- I can change the straps to a shoulder strap! Love that!!!View attachment 2773981View attachment 2773982View attachment 2773983View attachment 2773984

Love it. It's really nice. Thinking about making this my first Mulberry as well. Trying to decide between the quilted and the natural leather. :biggrin:

I like the 'boxy' shape and it looks like it fits a decent amount in. Im not a backpack fan but I think it looks good used with the shoulder strap. Enjoy her, you will never forget your first mulberry

I love the canvas straps. I don't have a store nearby so I can't compare them to the leather ones, but the canvas straps are very easy to wear. I put them on to make cross body and the straps feel fine- not sure about all day use but they do work. I am really just enjoying the backpack straps with this bag. I'm not sure I want to wear it any other way right now!!! The details are really nice. This is my first Mulberry but I am sure it won't be my last!!!

What a gorgeous bag. I'm waiting until the oxblood comes back in tstock, I will then decide which colour I want. Any chance any of you Cara owners could put a picture of what she looks like as a backpack? Many thanks x

I actually really liked the small cara when seeing it url! didn't try it as a backbag, but I would def. imagine myself carrying it as a tote if not anything else. lets see the discounts in christmas ;)

//edit

you chose a great colour :smile: