Medium Cara bag- my first Mulberry!

What a gorgeous bag. I'm waiting until the oxblood comes back in tstock, I will then decide which colour I want. Any chance any of you Cara owners could put a picture of what she looks like as a backpack? Many thanks x

This is a really grainy photo taken at night. That white splodge that looks like bird poo is a splatter of something on the mirror!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,629
This is a really grainy photo taken at night. That white splodge that looks like bird poo is a splatter of something on the mirror!

Hello! Any chance that those of you with a medium cara could tell me whether it would fit a macbook 13 inch pls? Have started falling in love with this bag but don't have a store near me to play with it, so would be very grateful for any advice! thanks!

I received my new Cara bag yesterday. This is my first Mulberry bag and I am very pleased. Nice details, wonderful leather, and overall a very nice bag!
Opinions on the Cara bag. Very cute bag with great lines PLUS! The plus part is the backpack straps. They are a wonderful extra! Comfy fit when wearing the straps. Mine are the canvass straps so they stay nicely on. I do wonder if the leather straps stay on as well?
I will say, this is a smaller bag- in size- but due to the shape- it does fit a lot. I would think the mini would be very tiny though.
Overall- I really like this bag! I have only used it a half day. And I am not normally a backpack bag person but this is a great way to try it! And if I find it doesn't work well for me- I can change the straps to a shoulder strap! Love that!!!View attachment 2773981View attachment 2773982View attachment 2773983View attachment 2773984

I don't know how I missed this, but what a gorgeous first Mulberry, mcg; belated congratulations! Is she still holding up well and are you still in love with her? I'd like to know what that dinky little strap is for, btw! Also, do you think she is only for young, twenty something, ladies or could we more mature (in years, at least!) ladies get away with her?

Hello! Any chance that those of you with a medium cara could tell me whether it would fit a macbook 13 inch pls? Have started falling in love with this bag but don't have a store near me to play with it, so would be very grateful for any advice! thanks!

I don't own a MacBook, but it fits my iPad 4 easily which measures 10 by 8 inches with plenty of room for my other things, e.g. umbrella, purse, cosmetic purse and more. Measurements for the medium Cara is 30cms (width) by 24cms (Height) and 13cms (depth).

I don't own a MacBook, but it fits my iPad 4 easily which measures 10 by 8 inches with plenty of room for my other things, e.g. umbrella, purse, cosmetic purse and more. Measurements for the medium Cara is 30cms (width) by 24cms (Height) and 13cms (depth).
thank you for your reply!

I just checked the dimensions of macbook air 13 inch and it's as follows

Width: 32.5 cm (12.8 inches)
Depth: 22.7 cm (8.94 inches)

So it seems that it may not fit (2.5cm too large for the medium cara)! But maybe it's possible with the buckle's loosened? hmm... thanks in any case, it's a really lush bag - have you enjoyed carrying it?

I don't know how I missed this, but what a gorgeous first Mulberry, mcg; belated congratulations! Is she still holding up well and are you still in love with her? I'd like to know what that dinky little strap is for, btw! Also, do you think she is only for young, twenty something, ladies or could we more mature (in years, at least!) ladies get away with her?
Hey mayfly, it's great to 'see' you :smile: I think the Cara's really versatile and should suit all ages, particularly for those who are 'on the go' and might appreciate the different ways of carrying it! I wouldn't hesitate :lol:

thank you for your reply!

I just checked the dimensions of macbook air 13 inch and it's as follows

Width: 32.5 cm (12.8 inches)
Depth: 22.7 cm (8.94 inches)

So it seems that it may not fit (2.5cm too large for the medium cara)! But maybe it's possible with the buckle's loosened? hmm... thanks in any case, it's a really lush bag - have you enjoyed carrying it?

I love carrying Cara, especially the versatility of the different ways of wearing her. I mainly wear her on my back as I have two kids, so much more practical. She can get weighty too, feels weightless worn as a rucksack.

I'm in my 40s! ;)

That's good enough for me, Ukpandagirl! ;) Which one do you have?

I've got a mini blue camo and I'm completely in love with her. Got my first compliment from a total stranger with a mulberry daria who was I'd say comfortably in her 60's who said she was contemplating an oak cara and thought the size was great so defo not a young bag....

I've got a mini blue camo and I'm completely in love with her. Got my first compliment from a total stranger with a mulberry daria who was I'd say comfortably in her 60's who said she was contemplating an oak cara and thought the size was great so defo not a young bag....

Are there any pics anywhere, showing how much the mini Cara holds? I'm sure I've seen some, but can't remember where ... Do you find it holds enough for the day?

Always fab to get a compliment from a complete stranger, btw! ;)