Me and My Fendi...New York!

I have to say I am very impressed at how it holds its shape. I wish my spy could sit like yours, but I am guessing its to do with the all nappa versus the nappa/zucca which gives it a different stiffness.

^^ Kav saw your post on the gucci thread about how I fill my bag. I do it differently each time, I also put a sweatshirt or something at the bottom, or bottom/front. For todays modeling episode I accidentally managed to make it look really hot so I took a gazillion pics:biggrin: I can't stop looking at her! I'm glad I'm noway near bored of her yet, I think she is my favorite bag...

The zucca does stuff differently, I think I have more problems with her. She looks better on my shoulder, no matter what I do she doesn't look that good on my arm or hand.

I have to say I am very impressed at how it holds its shape. I wish my spy could sit like yours, but I am guessing its to do with the all nappa versus the nappa/zucca which gives it a different stiffness.

i had it stuffed with the tissue paper it came with and have been shopping and stuffing it with what i'm buying too!!! hee hee, going on shopping overload!!! I have realized that i don't know what i would do w/o my baby!