MC Speedy Decisions

well for just dirt purposes, long term I'd say black. it is striking, but the white is just flat out beautiful. (cause to be honest i have both mc speedies -white and black. and the white does not get that dirty...gotta be more careful of course as in anything white but it really holds up WELL)

the white color was the 1st one i got and never regretted it. im gonna totally go against the more practical now and say...get the white and cherish it as i know ya will ^^ :yes: :love:

Personally I think the white is a bit prettier, but the colors stand more out on the black one and especially here, the black is a lot less common than white. (I've actually never seen a *real* black MC piece in my country at all). I can't really decide which color that is nicest, so I've decided to buy both colors when I start buying MC pieces (which is why I'm waiting to do that to when I get a job), I'll buy both colors gradually. However, you should think about what kind of clothes you have - when buying a bag that pricey, you'd want it to go with most of your clothing so that you can use it as much as possible, right? And of course, there is also the climate which I will be taking into consideration when I'm getting my first MC piece. I live a place with lots of snow and bad weather, so for me, black is the easiest color to get first for me especially. Anyways, good luck on whatever you choose :yahoo: